The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone!

Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post  Guest Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:32 am

Hi Jenny!
I know your visits may be infrequent until you get lap top but well done for making the effort. Hope bookings are going well-you decided what to do about your book fair?

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty hi all

Post  Guest Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:29 am

hi all i'm jennifer better known as jenny. i joined back in may 07. haven't been very active but now trying to get as many bookings as possible. i have 5 children ages ranging from 13yrs down to 2yrs. hope to meet some more of you soon. bye for now Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:38 pm

Oh yuk!!!!How long you been potty training? Were the girls showing signs before hand? I might do Will in Easter hols if I have the stamina!!!! Still trying to get Sam sorted 100% and he's nearly 6!! Lazy I think but under investigation.
I'm gonna give you a special prize for continuing to post here-can others take heed!!!!!!!! xxx Laughing

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Hello Everyone!

Post  Hellie Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:34 am

not too bad....although I think the weather was better today!!! Only ended up going for few hours in end.......

Potty training my 2 year old twins at the momemnt.....what fun!!!!!Not going too bad!!! Even when they have an accident on the wood flloor and my 9 month old son they goes through it with his walker!!!!

Take care everyone and Happy Selling!!!!

Hellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:45 am

Hi there Hellie,
Hope you had a grand day at Leeds Castle-did the kids enjoy it? bounce

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty Hello Everyone!

Post  Hellie Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:47 am

Hello Everyone,

I'm Helen and I joined Usborne in September 2007. I have 2 year old twin girls and a 9 month old baby....hands full and on the go all day long! Just plading along with Usborne at the moment, doing orders as and when.....Off to Leeds Castle today with the kids...make the most of the weather!

Will meet you all at one of Becky's meetings soon, I'd imagine!

Happy Selling!!!

Hellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum