The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't keep up!!!!!!

Go down

I can't keep up!!!!!! Empty Re: I can't keep up!!!!!!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:00 pm

Amanda Goodman wrote:Well, being a group executive now must take it's toll on you! You now have this big empire to command.......or did I read on facebook that you were sitting on the sofa eating a box of chocs?! scratch lol!

Yes I was!!! Well almost-sitting at comp eating chocs then sat on floor doing recruitment packs and wishing my printer was working as I think of all the extra bits I need for weekend!!!! Sleep

Back to top Go down

I can't keep up!!!!!! Empty Re I can't keep up

Post  Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:48 pm

Well, being a group executive now must take it's toll on you! You now have this big empire to command.......or did I read on facebook that you were sitting on the sofa eating a box of chocs?! scratch lol!

Back to top Go down

I can't keep up!!!!!! Empty I can't keep up!!!!!!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:00 pm

I'm sorry-it's really very bad of me but I am clearly not on the ball!! Crying or Very sad
I have always tried to welcome all our new people personally and congratulate them on Step 1/2 recruiting or anything really!!! flower
However I seem to be slacking lately but then how am I meant to keep up when we have a recruiting frenzy going on out there!!!!! cheers
We have had 13 new people join us since the beginning of July and I don't know how many more to come.!!! Heaven knows who's done what so far-I can't keep up but I just want to say a HUGE WELCOME to you all and Good luck with your new venture. I know Elaine has already recruited (no stopping that one me thinks) and Sue is whizzing away with schools and events galore,so I just wanted to add my bit and say Hi to you all.
Hope you'll all be very happy with us! bounce I love you

Back to top Go down

I can't keep up!!!!!! Empty Re: I can't keep up!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum