The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Incentive

Go down

Forum Incentive Empty Forum Incentive

Post  Guest Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:16 pm

Slightly later than I said due to the fact I've had a rubbish day-a wasted morning in Caterbury (I hate that place) a grumpy git in the Opticians who turned to my 2/half year old and asked him to stay quiet because he needed peace to work and was very serious and 3 horrible kids going loopy and driving me up the wall. Off to pack now for a drive to Devon tomorrow and then Gloucester at tea time,home again Sunday minus one child then back on Tuesday to retrieve her!!! Can't wait!!!!
Anyway I've sounded off now so down to business.Well done and huge thanks to all those who took part in my incentive -I had a list somewhere which has gone astray so this is done by searching through the forum subjects. If I've left anyone out put a post on and let me know!!
Anyway goodies go to...
Carol,Deana,Jenny T, Jenny W, Lea and Helen.
6 out of 30..room for improvement I think!!!
A special mention to Helen who posted something completely un book related and did so twice-well done!
Also to Emily,Amanda and Maria all of whom I know have tried to get on the forum but not managed it due to computer problems.No prizes this time though as that wouldn't be fair!!
My next incentive (for a rather larger goodie) is a little harder.
From now until Sunday 24th I will be counting to see who does the most postings and a prize to the winner. As it's half term for most of us I ask you to take 5 minutes once the angels are asleep and let us know what sort of day you've had...where you've been,who you saw etc etc.
Good luck!

Back to top Go down