The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to My new Babes in September!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to My new Babes in September! Empty Welcome new babes

Post  Emily Lehane Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:31 am

Welcome all new Babes & good luck. Hope to meet you all soon. Love Emily

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Welcome to My new Babes in September! Empty Re: Welcome to My new Babes in September!

Post  Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:51 pm

Well done to Sheena too for making it to the forum!

You'll love it with usborne and I promise it will fit in perfectly with your hectic lifestyle!!
Let me know if you need ahand sorting out your first order
Becky x sunny

Back to top Go down

Welcome to My new Babes in September! Empty Hello

Post  Sheena.L Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:49 am

Hi all,

and thanks for the welcome Becky Very Happy

I've never done anything like this before - but the Usborne books are just sooooo great I couldn't resist signing up and giving it a go!

cherry

Sheena.L

Back to top Go down

Welcome to My new Babes in September! Empty Re: Welcome to My new Babes in September!

Post  Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:59 pm

Hi Becky-glad you made it onto the forum!
We'll chat about the party on Thursday but probably best to keep it light and practical at first-keep it sounding confident (even if you aren't) and just relax and enjoy!! sunny

Back to top Go down

Welcome to My new Babes in September! Empty Hi

Post  Beckyb Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:38 pm

Just thought I'd say hi to everyone on here. I'm new and have got my first event (a coffee & cake afternoon) with friends next Monday.
Don't quite know what to say yet to get the ball rolling and make everyone feel comfortable and not pressured into buying! Scarey!!

cheers

Beckyb

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:34 pm

And now we have Candi who has joined our happy bunch!! Very Happy
Welcome Candi-I hope you'll be very happy with us all flower

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:56 pm

And there's more!
Welcome to Rebecca and Sheena who have joined my team today.I hope you girls will both enjoy your work with usborne,we're all here if you need us! flower
Still more due so watch this space!!!

Back to top Go down

Welcome to My new Babes in September! Empty Welcome

Post  Emily Lehane Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:59 pm

Welcome Sarah & Sarah.Good luck, Beckys the best, so you will be fine.Look forward to meeting you both.xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Welcome to My new Babes in September! Empty Welcome to My new Babes in September!

Post  Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:35 pm

I'd like to say a huge welcome to Sarah F and Sarah H who both joined my team last week. I think (or hope) they are both ready for a cracking season. Sarah H has already managed to get onto the forum but hasn't posted a hello yet so we'll look forward to talking to her soon!
flower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down