The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh what a night!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Oh what a night!!!! Empty Well Done Becky

Post  Deana Godmon Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:35 am

Congrats Beckie.
well done on Mexico

Congrats Amanda.
well done on team leader express. I know how difficult it can be as I mucked mine up by missing deadlines (and taking holidays)!

I think we are all going to have a fantastic October

Laughing Laughing

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Oh what a night!!!! Empty Well done!

Post  Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:05 am

Well done Becky,
Enjoy the sun, sunny sea and booze, Miami is a fabulous place.
Now we are looking forward to xmas santa rendeer
Regards
Caz. xx

Back to top Go down

Oh what a night!!!! Empty Well done

Post  Emily Lehane Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:17 pm

Well done boss, dont forget to send us a postcard. Who is looking after that horse of yours for that week?? Well done you deserve it.xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Oh what a night!!!! Empty Oh what a night!!!!

Post  Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:10 pm

And what an incredible month!! I really don't know where to start!
Firstly well done to all those girls who achieved FS1 in September. Many of you have been mentionned by your recruiter already and my clever ladies are Sheena,Candi,Rebecca,Sarah H and Sarah F. cheers
Secondly well done to Amanda, Deana and Emily who all went to Team this month-a fantastic achievement and the best start to the best season. Very Happy
Thirdly a huge Well done to Amanda for whizzing through Team Leader Express and gaining Exec entry for next Season. Amanda is now aiming for Paris-can't have her sitting back for too long!!! Like a Star @ heaven
And finally yes I am packing the sun cream and sombrero for my little jaunt to Miami and Mexico in Feb half term (such a shame to miss the holidays!!!). Thankyou to everyone in my group. I could not have achieved Exec club without the volume you created and to all my girls who joined in 2008 and placed an order in September I couldn't have done it without you! sunny
So now it's just start agian for October-Christmas starts here-hold on to your hats. Your commission cheques are about to rocket!! Enjoy!!!!! santa santa santa

Back to top Go down

Oh what a night!!!! Empty Re: Oh what a night!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down