The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help - ME AGAIN

Go down

Help - ME AGAIN Empty Help - ME AGAIN

Post  Deana Godmon Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:37 am

I think I must set myself some lines in punishment - I must not take bookings when I already have something booked - write this out 100 times.

However, so far this year with the help of team members around me - both in the narrow and wider sense of team - I have managed to get myself out of all the holes I have dug myself. So here goes - can anyone cover a thing at Ulcombe School just outside maidstone on Friday night (5th) it is early evening and will only be a couple of hours - santa is processing through the village and then they are having a christmas fair - about 5 pm I think (will confirm details with anyone free on that evening). I have a party at 8pm which although it is in maidstone is too close for comfort. Table charge of 20% or £10 whichever is the less (yes I said less - very good deal I would say).

If anyone can help can you email me on dgodmonbooks@aol.com or call me on 07951 662054 (at an event this evening so may not hear the phone - please leave a message) and I will get back to you. Beckie - I have emailed this to you, can you pass it round to the wider team - thank you.

Deana Very Happy Smile Crying or Very sad Embarassed

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum