The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP - BOOK SEARCH

Go down

HELP - BOOK SEARCH Empty Re: HELP - BOOK SEARCH

Post  Deana Godmon Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:03 pm

HI

I need it for when the order I've just placed goes through as it is part of that.

I've got an event on friday and then two next week and then I am retiring for christmas too!! Very Happy

Can't wait for the sale either - remember last year and I've got more idea of what sales and what I like to sale.

Let me know if you find the book

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:27 pm

I may have it-just need to get boxes out to look through! When do you need it by?
I think I'm retired-got an order to do-then waiting for all the exciting bits in the sale!!!!

Have noticed quite a few people come on here to look but no-one posts which is a shame! I've almost done my xmas shopping-just got to start the wrapping. There is NO WAY I am wrapping on Christmas Eve this year!!!!!!! santa

Back to top Go down

HELP - BOOK SEARCH Empty HELP - BOOK SEARCH

Post  Deana Godmon Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:52 pm

Hi

I am looking for a copy of 1001 things to spot in the town 02953

If anyone has a copy that i could beg, stela or borrow please contact me via this site or direct to dgodmonbooks@aol.com or by phone to 01233 620968 or 07951 662054. Thank you

Hope everyone out there is enjoying the final run up to christmas - Ive just placed my 'last' christmas order (although last year I found that I received my orders before christmas that were placed much later than the cut off date!).

Just as a matter of interest - has everyone retired until the new year as of tonight or are you still out there punting for the last minute business. No particular reason for asking except to see if anyone else is on the forum at this time of year!!!!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down