The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Prize!!

Go down

Special Prize!! Empty Re: Special Prize!!

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:57 am

We are only 800 messages away!!!! So 80 a month I make it..get your teams on here-we must have something to say! flower

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Where next??
How about a trip on the orient express and a champagne recption in the beautiful seaside town of Whitstable!!!! Ha ha ha,my sides are splitting! lol!

Your list is the same as mine Deana-plus the tax return too!! Personally I'd do that first or you might get fined and then place your order cos we need January's figures to kick in ,then on Monday call some schools about Phonics offer and half price Guided reading-get more orders and bump up figures,then on Tuesday call a few of your team and get them to get excited! Work your way through the week until list done and forget going anywhere or doing anything else!!!
I will be calling you very soon and I want your goals so do that tomorrow too!!!!! sunny
xxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Deana Godmon Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:27 am

OK

I'm here - do I get a prize?

I am still recovering from GALA - in a good way. There is so much buzzing in my head and so many ideas that I need one of those pots Dumbledore has where he can take out his thoughts and store them so that he can think straight!!! I don't know whether to have a power hour to book events - do an email to my mailing list telling them about starting a business and the new parties - do an email to my girls to arrange a meeting - sort out my stock - put in the order to get the super duper party pack and all the new stationery and one or two books that I really really need - or do my tax return for last year as I promised my accountant whilst i was at gala - or update my website - or put away the stationery I picked up from gala which has somehow got spread out on the sofa and not moved since wednesday night - or call me schools and book world book day events - so what did I decide?

I wrote this and now I'm going out for the afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT i do know what I have got to do - and soon - I'll get back on here and I copy out the list above and just start at the beginning and work my way through it. I'll let you know how I got on.

Thanks for the lift to gala beckie and thanks beckie, emily, treena and sam for your company. I had a great time and I hope you did too. Where next girls? bounce

Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:07 pm

We are off to Gala,we are off to Gala na na na nah! na na na nah!!

Can't wait to share all the juicy gossip with you when we get back! Be prepared I'll have found new lease of Usborne life and I'll be out for the kill....

STAND BY YOUR BEDS!!!!!!! cheers bounce cheers bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:25 pm

Yes that's fine! Thankyou for entertaining my idea!
It can be non-usborne too though-everyone is quiet at the mo-although we do ALL need to get out there and sort some bookings! You won't get any commission with books in a box under the stairs!!!
I have a mega exciting day planned tomorrow-I will be number crunching and doing my tax return on-line!!! Can't wait I'm so excited! bounce Although maybe not as excited as I am about GALA!!!!!! Only 3 sleeps to go!! Got some lovely exciting headwear ladies!!! cheers cheers cheers

PS Thankyou for my presents Amanda-they're great!! xxx

Back to top Go down

Special Prize!! Empty OK I'm here!

Post  Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:00 am

Things have been very quiet on the Usborne front for me for a while although I had an e mail yesterday (through my website) from someone interested in joining my team! She must have picked up one of my leaflets over the summer when I was doing loads of events and kept it till now.
I am now back in Exec Club as I did my team leader express last season so I am looking forward to getting my leads again and all my lovely books and a cheaper rate.
Is that ok Becky?!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Oh come on you lot!!! Take the bait and join in...... geek

Back to top Go down

Special Prize!! Empty Special Prize!!

Post  Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:33 am

I would like to announce a special prize of a fabulous banner to whoever posts the 2009th entry on the book corner!
There is also going to be a special prize for the team leader who has the most team members posting on the forum by the end of the Spring season-ie 30th April 2009 .
So how will you win?
If you are a business builder or team leader simply get your team to post on the forum as often as possible.And not just a quick hello either!!! Ask them to let us know what they are doing (either Usborne related or not) or post a question,answer a question etc etc.
This wasy as well we will see the postings rise and number 2009 will not be far away!! sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down