The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My signature!!

Go down

My signature!! Empty Re: My signature!!

Post  Deana Godmon Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:29 am

I did and it did (by that I mean I had a glass or two of red and it got better!)

Did a small tale top sale yesterday and although I made a very small profit on the day (if i exclude petrol and time!) I also made an appointment to see the nursery on the site on wednesday and they are very keen having not been visited by an usborne person for quite some time! I also got some interest in a party from two others and another took my catalogue to show work colleagues that deal with asylum seekers - to suggest they use the books to help those learning english!

so a good mornings work.

Mind you today did a 2.5 hour round trip to a non-existent rugby tournament. Sometimes you wonder about teachers - the organisers had looked at the pitches at 8.30 and thought they were too hard but thought that if they waited for all of us to arrive then all the teachers could take part in the decision to abandon!!! They are teaching the business men of tomorrow - oh dear confused

Good week coming up - althougth not impressed with the snow laying outside did not programme that in my plans!!

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:44 am

Oh no you poor thing! What an awful day-finish it with a bottle or two of non Chilean Red!!!! sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Deana Godmon Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:39 am

That's brilliant - i needed to smile

so far this morning things have not gone good! I am sitting here covered in sticky tape and blobs of cotton wool. A routine blood test first thing the morning took five attempts at the doctors (3 x arm 2x hand) then trip to the hospital where they managed it!!! Only took 2.5 hours in total. so a bit behind when i got back

next checked bank account - all the dd go out over the weekend and wanted to make sure they would get paid - like you do. However, it turns out someone in hong kong has been helping themselves to my money!!! Luckily I ran out so the overdrafts shot and the charges are interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best part of another hour gone in trying to sort this. Card and number blocked so now I can't get on internet to check what I need to pay in to pay the bills and so I am now going around in circles trying to work out what they took - what i need and more to the point what i have to hand to top the blasted thing up until i get the money back via fraud investigation (3 weeks they reckon). affraid

Hey - ho what do they say - IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER!

Liked the signature though - made me smile. and feel better for the moan. May manage that power hour after all but have an event booked tomorrow morning so at least some usborne is getting done! Very Happy

hope everything is ok with you lot out there in Beckies Babes Usborne land!!!!! bounce

Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Becky wrote:I have given myself an Usborne Birthday signature!! You can do your own for whatever you fancy-just go to www.tickerfactory.com to see! If I can do it after 3 glasses of Rose-so can you!!

Sorted!! Try this!!

Isn't it great! x

Back to top Go down

My signature!! Empty My signature!!

Post  Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:11 pm

I have given myself an Usborne Birthday signature!! You can do your own for whatever you fancy-just go to www.tickerfactory.com to see! If I can do it after 3 glasses of Rose-so can you!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum