The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please say hi!!

Go down

Please say hi!! Empty Re: Please say hi!!

Post  Deana Godmon Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:03 pm

HI

What have I been up to? I've been to the leadership training day at Basingstoke.

I am now motivated and raring to go on the team front. Thanks to my team member SAM for her kind words in the text this afternoon when I told her I was learning to be a good team leader. I am now brimming with ideas of how to motivate and inspire my team by leading from the front. I am also fired up to go and find us some new diva's to play with.

I am trying to book some things for this weekend to get out there recruiting!

I have two events tomorrow and one on friday (2 toddler activity groups and a nursery).

I'm going to be in exec club in July - are you?

I might even make it onto the orient express to speed through the kent countryside and eat my lunch at the end of emily's garden if I put my mind to it! Will you be joining me?

Whilst talking of trips I suppose you are all aware that our illustrious leader is packing her bikini as we speak and I understand the temperature in miami is around 27 degrees ( or so the MD Lorna informed us this afternoon)

On a serious note - if you can make the training sessions organised by Val Knight and her team then you really should. They always give you something to think about and new ideas and they are definately worth the investment of time and money (and are a lot of fun too!)

Hopefully you will be meeting my team on the forum over the next few weeks - please make them welcome if they appear!

Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Please say hi!! Empty Please say hi!!

Post  Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:40 pm

When you log on to have a nose about please say hello!! Would be nice to know there's life out there without having to look at the memberlist!!
Let us know what you've been up to... sunny

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum