The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hop Farm

Go down

The Hop Farm Empty hop Farm

Post  Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:22 pm

Sam is doing fri and sat now. x

Back to top Go down

The Hop Farm Empty Re: The Hop Farm

Post  Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Wish I was around-this sounds fantastic!!!!
Hop Farm is always popular-hope you girls take advantage of such a great deal!!!
Unfortunately I have other plans...sorry!!!!!
But,if you get a few recruits who build up your team you can look seriously at the criteria for the next holiday incentive to be announced in April and plan to come with me next time!!!! sunny

Back to top Go down

The Hop Farm Empty The Hop Farm

Post  Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:33 pm

I have (very last minute) been invited to the Hop Farm for Thurs to Sun this week. I am definately doing the Thurs and Sunday but if anyone is interested in this Fri and Sat then let me know. It's £28.75 per day. You will need your own table as they said they would not trust the ones they have there! It's all indoors where they have the craft bits and soft play area so I'm thinking there will be lots of parents just waiting around for their kids to paint and play so having lots of time to buy books! It's set up from 9am for when they open at 10am. They told me they had 1000 people through the gate today so it's gonna be busy.
If you are interested then give me a call 01843 592910 or 07887 553091.

Back to top Go down

The Hop Farm Empty Re: The Hop Farm

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum