The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just sent out a message to my friends

Go down

Just sent out a message to my friends Empty Re: Just sent out a message to my friends

Post  Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Hi Annie,
have you contacted any toddler groups directly? Doing two in one week would sort your FS 1 and get you on the way to FS 2 I'm sure. sunny

Back to top Go down

Just sent out a message to my friends Empty Flying start step one

Post  Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Hi Annie,
plead with friends and family to get your flying start 1 done if you are having trouble with leads. Leads will come in the end but they don't know how urgent your flying start is at the moment! Even if you sell about £80 in books that will do it. It will mean that you will take your commission in books rather than cash but I think for the purpose of flying start it's worth it.
Just to explain:
when you put in a £100 order, once you have taken off your commission and paid the P&p you only pay Usborne £79.50 so if you collect £80 of orders, choose some books for yourself (including the 10% in free books) you will still achieve FS1. You just take your commission in books rather than money. I hope that makes sense. scratch

Back to top Go down

Just sent out a message to my friends Empty Re: Just sent out a message to my friends

Post  Annie_T Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:31 pm

been out and delivered leaflets i made to new homes near mine. I gonna print off some more and go round more homes - never know might get something out of it

Ive not had any come back from the leads i had Neutral bit worried as want do my flying start and dont think im gonna do it Crying or Very sad Embarassed
Annie_T
Annie_T

http://www.freewebs.com/annieschildminding/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Just sent out a message to my friends Empty School news

Post  Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:48 am

Well done Annie. I have my fingers crossed for you. I am really impressed that you've got a meeting as schools are a tough nut to crack. Well done. cheers
keep us posted as to what happens and if you need any help then give me a shout.

Back to top Go down

Post  Annie_T Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:06 am

Ive got a meeting with one of my local schools - cheers
(actually one my 2 go too) Very Happy
will be going bit later
Annie_T
Annie_T

Back to top Go down

Post  Annie_T Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:40 pm

Been sending emails most of the day to various people.
Will be followed up by a call

hehe
Annie_T
Annie_T

Back to top Go down

Post  Annie_T Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:10 pm

I will do.

Ive also gone on every website im on and posted a link to my website (i placed a small order of my own just so i get the site) hehe

Ive also given a catologue to one of my mates who going to look through it over weekend - (fingers crossed she order)
Annie_T
Annie_T

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:05 pm

Well done Annie-what a fab idea and it's brilliant that it's working for you. Keep us updated as to how it all goes... bounce

Back to top Go down

Just sent out a message to my friends Empty re Just sent out a message to my friends

Post  Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:55 am

Well done! That's great news and will definately get you heading in the right direction for your flying start. Keep us informed as to how you get on. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Just sent out a message to my friends Empty Just sent out a message to my friends

Post  Annie_T Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:36 am

Sorry didnt know where ot put this ......

I sent a message to most of my friends on facebook saying -

Hi

Ive just joined Usborne books at home & school.
Im looking to book parties, Take any orders or recruit anyone wanting to earn money.

Please tell your friends and family too ...

Please contact me if intrested.
Thanks
x

Ive had 2 people get back to me so far Very Happy
Annie_T
Annie_T

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down