The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bargain!!!!

Go down

Bargain!!!! Empty Bargain!!!!

Post  Elaine H Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:14 pm

Hello all, hope you are all well and selling lots of books!! As you know i've decided Usborne is'nt for me and i've finally got around to sorting my stuff out and now have a few books/display stand/stationary etc that i am looking to sell so thought i'd offer it here first if anyone would like it. I am looking for £80 for everything that i've got left (at least £130 books inc) a couple of the books are a little dog eared but otherwise in great condition so great for a sale box or something but other than that there should be no probs selling them at full price.

The books are as follows:

Wild flowers (spotters guides) £3.99
Ballerina dreams (3 in 1) £6.99
Dancing with the stars(ballerina dreams) £3.99
Tamburlaines elephant £11.99
Marco and the blade of night £6.99
A thief in the house of memory £5.99
Oliver moons christmas cracker £3.99
Chocolate island £3.99
Starting cooking £4.99
Aztecs(beginners) £3.99
Things to make and do for dads £4.99
Magic tricks to make and do £4.99
Wizard things to make and do £4.99
Catwalk crazy £4.99
First words flash cards £4.99
Dinosaurs next door £4.99
New baby £3.99
Moving house £3.99
The elves and the shoemaker £4.99
Fairy things to stitch and sew £4.99
Childrens cookbook(spiral bound) £8.99
D-Day £4.99
123 Flashcards £4.99
Christmas jigsaw puzzle£6.99

As i mentioned i also have a display stand that i paid £25 for and has only been used a handful of times, i have some baskets that are great for arranging some of the smaller books in, i have a variety of catalogues, some recruiting leaflets/cards, posters/ and a few other bits and peices. If your interested then please get in touch asap as i will be advertising them elsewhere within a couple of days!! x

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum