The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New boxes!

2 posters

Go down

New boxes! Empty Re: New boxes!

Post  Deana Godmon Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:10 am

Hi Amanda

I wouldn't get too excited - I currently include a recruiting leaflet in every parcel that graham sends from his ebay shop (www.stores.ebay.co.uk/ggallsorts) so far we have sent out over 400 parcels. If the item is baby/child related I also send a book leaflet. We also include a leaflet on g g racing.

The response so far - zilch on all fronts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice idea with the boxes though - although what I wanted was a sensible sized branded box that I could use to drop selections of books to schools/businesses for them to look at. They keep mentioning them at meetings but nothing has arrived yet. I am going to get the sticky back plastic out a la blue peter if something doesn't arrive soon!!

Good news on the nursery booking - I picked up a nice one too last week so maybe things are moving a little more.

Hello to everyone else out there

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:50 am

They have Usborne written on them supposedly to make us look more professional! I know it's not very exciting Becky but we seem to have gone a bit quiet so I thought I'd put something on here!
What's everyone up to? I've got myself a fair booked for April (lead from Head Office courtesy of being in the exec club). It's a fund raiser for a pre school so I've offered her a Ready Steady listen too with the certificates being issued at the fair so fingers crossed she will take me up on it.
I've also got a deal with a lady who runs a dance shop where she puts my recruiting postcards in with all her parcels from internet sales that go all over the country so I am really excited about that. Hopefully my team will explode in size and i can retire early! LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post  Annie_T Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:54 pm

what new boxes? what are they like dot ell haha
Annie_T
Annie_T

http://www.freewebs.com/annieschildminding/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:46 pm

Why what are they like?
Is this an exciting conversation or what!!

Back to top Go down

New boxes! Empty New boxes!

Post  Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Is anyone as excited as I am about the new boxes that our books get delivered in?!!!!! Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum