The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there anybody there?

2 posters

Go down

Is there anybody there? Empty Re: Is there anybody there?

Post  Annie_T Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:40 pm

im on there and think amanda is too ... but i have trouble posting Sad (posted in the comp thats all managed to do as wont let me) have told them but got no come back yet

im trying to think positive im off canversing with my girl next week (leaflets through letter boxes again)
Annie_T
Annie_T

http://www.freewebs.com/annieschildminding/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Deana Godmon Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Postively speaking I am postive

My inbox was crammed - well there were three emails today - all from people that I went to events with last year asking me back!!

I, of course, have said yes to all and hopefully the bookings will be confirmed in the next few days.

New website that has emailed me might help:

Dear Deane,

I hope that you don't mind me emailing you. However, as you are a Usborne Representative I wanted to let you know about our new website. It may be of interest to you as it could help your direct sales business. Networking is such a key part of direct sales and this website enables you do to just that, with articles, a forum for party planners from all companies and great competitions and what's more it is free.

The website is called www.partyplantogether.co.uk. Our competition this month is to win £50 of Girlie Gardening vouchers http://www.partyplantogether.co.uk/?page_id=13/party-planning-1/march-competition-enter-here/#p124 . Additionally, if you think that you could write an article to promote you business and recruit to your team we are looking for new articles - see the website for further details.

Best Wishes
Bridgette

www.partyplantogether.co.uk

I have had a look - early days - but I have registered as it is free and you never know. Waiting for my password and then I will post a few bits and bobs and see what happens

happy easter everyone

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Hi All!! I'm Here!!!!!!!!
Lets get positive then!
If we want stuff to happen we need to think positive thoughts! It does work!

So....where shall we start?? I've got two events booked for May-very very slow I'm afraid-life as a single Mum of 3 is not as easy as I thought but I am going to over come and succeed!!
Who's with me??
And don't just say it...MEAN IT!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Annie_T Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:03 am

hi hun

well im trying to book events but not getting anywhere at mo Sad

i want to get going but get turned down or no replies
Annie_T
Annie_T

http://www.freewebs.com/annieschildminding/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Is there anybody there? Empty Is there anybody there?

Post  Deana Godmon Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:17 am

Hi

I've been away for for few days and just signed on to catch up with what everyone is doing - and no-one is there!!!!!!!!!

I'm having a lazy day - poodling around doing next to nothing having spent nearly three days on the computer trying to catch up following a time away. Have now answered all the ebay queiries and sent the 20+ parcels so I can do move onto to other things.

I have my first event for sometime next weekend - a two day stand at the museum of kent life on sunday and monday - did it last year and it snowed!! The first day only 5 (yes 5) people came through the gate and it was a disaster - I sold £3.99 worth but the second day saw more people brave the very cold and nasty weather and I took well over £100 so fingers crossed for two good days this year (and some nice weather for us all whatever we are doing)

What you lot up to?

My last posting and my promise of the power hour each day did not quite come off (well if I'm honest didn't come off at all) but tomorrow is a new day and I think it it time for me to hit the road and move some books. (Can't say the usual that they don't sell sitting in the conservatory as I sold four books yesterday without leaving the house!!!!!!!!)

I'm facing saying good bye to my team leader badge - do I have to give it back beckie? - and my team of 10 at the end of this month unless a miracle happens (involving me and three of my team!) but never say never and its not over until the 30th so onwards and upwards

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum