The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye everyone!

2 posters

Go down

Goodbye everyone! Empty Goodbye Honey.xxx

Post  Emily Lehane Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:00 am

Goodbye honey,
Its such a shame, once we were a great team, good friends having a good time,earning money and now one by one we are all going. I miss you all, we will have to go for that drink, like the old days, tea or wine I dont mind.
I wish you all the luck in the world, it wont be the same without you, even though I will see you Usborne just wont be the same. Look forward to seeing you soon.
Emily.x

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Goodbye everyone! Empty Re: Goodbye everyone!

Post  Deana Godmon Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:49 pm

Goodbye Amanda

It was great meeting you and I hope we will 'bump' into each other sometime.

Good luck with the new career

Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:43 pm

Oh,this is really really sad! Sad
I'm gonna miss you loads but I know it's only because the job is going so well which is what you needed! Smile
It was great working with you,thankyou for being such a fab recruit and an amazing team leader. I promise I'll look after your lovely ladies as best I can. I love you
Please keep in touch
xxx

Back to top Go down

Goodbye everyone! Empty Goodbye everyone!

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:51 pm

Hi all,
it's official, I am no longer an Usborne rep! I am just so busy with the new job I didn't think it was fair to my team or poor old Becky so anyone who was under me now has a fab new team leader - Becky! I am sure she will be in touch with you all at some point.
I have had a good time with Usborne and met some lovely ladies and I will miss it but you can't beat that regular pay cheque! bounce
Good luck to everyone still at it and I wish you all well. Take care.x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum