The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Luck Amanda!!

Go down

Good Luck Amanda!! Empty Time to party

Post  Emily Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:27 pm

We will all get bigger and stronger, hopefully go to gala with our teams and be up on that stage for something. We will party soon, hopefully you, me, Deana and Becky with all our gangs too. See you Wednesday. Take care. Love Emily.xxx

Emily

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Amanda!! Empty Thanks guys

Post  Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:03 pm

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Going to team not looking likely this month to be honest but hopefully won't be long. Let me get a couple more recruits with me and i'll come join you Emily. Hopefully being in exec club for next season with website will help with this.

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Amanda!! Empty Go Go Amanda

Post  Emily Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:15 am

You go girl, well done. Best of luck not only FS4 but you must be ready to go to team too.I will get some sparkly for next time as i havent even celebrated yet as no one to celebrate with, not even the boss yet. If you go to team & me then Becky will go to group we could make it a great night out.LETS PARTY. Looking forward to seeing you. Emily.xxx

Emily

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Amanda!! Empty Good Luck Amanda!!

Post  Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:34 pm

So not a congratulations yet but I just want to wish Amanda tons of good luck! She has almost done FS4-a fantastic achievement-only one week left and not much to go.
Keep watching this space for the final result..... flower

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Amanda!! Empty Re: Good Luck Amanda!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down