The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A non work related date

Go down

A non work related date Empty None related date

Post  Emily Lehane Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:12 pm

Time to be confirmed when tickets go on sale next week. Did i say everyone???Ha Ha!!Only joking,im sure i can find a job for you Becky as i know you like to stay busy and cant sit down & relax for long. HA HA!!I make myself laugh sometimes. What i should of said is-As we like to do something different maybe you would like to do some jobs for me, that will make it feel special.xxx Laughing

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

A non work related date Empty Re: A non work related date

Post  Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:29 pm

Emily wrote:Hi all ladies,
I have a non related date for you all to put in your diary. I am chairperson of a local nursery fundraising team and we holding a pamper day to raise funds. There will be plenty of chances to pamper yourself and hopefully relax. Its on May 17th. Any one up for it let me know at meeting and i will get some tickets. See you soon. Love Emily.xxx

What times honey? All day? I'm free for that Smile

Back to top Go down

A non work related date Empty A non work related date

Post  Emily Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:09 pm

Hi all ladies,
I have a non related date for you all to put in your diary. I am chairperson of a local nursery fundraising team and we holding a pamper day to raise funds. There will be plenty of chances to pamper yourself and hopefully relax. Its on May 17th. Any one up for it let me know at meeting and i will get some tickets. See you soon. Love Emily.xxx

Emily

Back to top Go down

A non work related date Empty Re: A non work related date

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down