The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this weekend

2 posters

Go down

this weekend Empty Good ole English Weather!!!

Post  Guest Tue May 27, 2008 5:17 pm

It's one of the joys of living here that you never know what treats are in store with the British weather!!!
Still as Deana has said-put it all behind you and move on..there must be some sun out there somewhere!!! sunny

Hope you all have a great half term-will be in touch on mobile but away Thurs and Fri!
(I really want a waving smilie here but can't find one anywhere!!) I'll have a sleepy one instead as it's past my bedtime!! Sleep Night!

Back to top Go down

this weekend Empty This weekend

Post  Emily Lehane Mon May 26, 2008 3:17 pm

I know what you mean, had fun day myself,(not work). Didnt have a car so took my kids by bus in the rain to ASDA then to my mums for dinner, did get a lift home. Who is working this week? If any of you are free and not working one day then maybe we could meet up with kids and have a day off, kids can play and we can drink tea and chat.

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

this weekend Empty Re May bank hol weekend

Post  Guest Mon May 26, 2008 11:26 am

I know what you mean. Sam and I were at Detling, luckily indoors but weather was so appauling that they closed at 3!!! Well, it was an experience and although it was terrible I am still enthusiatic about it all and am looking forward to doing an event in the sunshine with LOTS of people. At least we sold a little bit and I have one potential recruit so it might turn out to have been a fab day for me!

Roll on the sunshine!

Back to top Go down

this weekend Empty this weekend

Post  Deana Godmon Mon May 26, 2008 11:10 am

Hi

I hope that everyone did not suffer a complete washout this weekend. I was at the museum of kent life where we saw around 30 people (no-one until the afternoon) and the conditions were terrible (and I was indoors!!)

Sue - my recruit - was at two different events, both proving unproductive for a number of reasons - not least the apalling weather. Locardia - another from my team - was sellling her jewellery and ceramics with me at the museum so she suffered the same fate.

Just best to put it behind us and press on - this weather can't last for much longer and the summer is just around the corner. On the bright side no more bank hols until august so the weather should improve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a good half term everyone

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

this weekend Empty Re: this weekend

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down