The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To my very own Babe!

Go down

To my very own Babe! Empty Re: To my very own Babe!

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:48 pm

jennifer wrote:getting back into the books now the morning sickness is passing . scan today confirmed i am 16 weeks and i am planning on working till i drop. got a healthy cookery event aimed at parents with young children booked with the surestart i work with this friday that becky has lent me some books for. thanks boss Smile

Hope books are ok. Some were slightly not healthy eating,but incorporated food!!! Sorry there weren't as many as I thought!
Let me know how you get on. You best get recruiting to keep the money coming in when you need to put your feet up! flower

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:46 pm

Deana Godmon wrote:Well Done William - and Beckie for being patient!

I'm sure William will be really pleased when he is older and does a search on his name to find details of his potty training!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Very Happy
Deana

Potty training update!!
Not such a good day today-I had rather alot of things to do so poor Will spent an hour or so in the car driving around Thanet!!! Didn't work so well!!
However am now planning to stay at home for rest of the week to give him a chance-he's really good in the afternoon,just a slow starter! Insisted on going to bed with no nappy tonight so i have 2 spare sheets/p.j's and pants by the bed ready.Fingers crossed night not too bad!!!
Anyone else done this recently? How long are you meant to leave it before you push for night time? He seemed to find it confusing having a nappy at night when he had been in pants all day.Am I meant to get him up before my bed time to put him on toilet? Worried he might get upset!! scratch

Back to top Go down

To my very own Babe! Empty slowly getting back into it this week

Post  Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:36 pm

getting back into the books now the morning sickness is passing . scan today confirmed i am 16 weeks and i am planning on working till i drop. got a healthy cookery event aimed at parents with young children booked with the surestart i work with this friday that becky has lent me some books for. thanks boss Smile

Back to top Go down

To my very own Babe! Empty Well Done William

Post  Deana Godmon Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:43 am

Well Done William - and Beckie for being patient!

I'm sure William will be really pleased when he is older and does a search on his name to find details of his potty training!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Very Happy
Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

To my very own Babe! Empty To my very own Babe!

Post  Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:33 pm

Congratulations to my young man William who sucessfully started potty training yesterday (Sunday) . So far he has done 20 wees on the potty! Got a very beautiful wee chart,full of stickers!!
Well Done William! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down