The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Becky's double bookings!

2 posters

Go down

Becky's double bookings! Empty Re: Becky's double bookings!

Post  Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:42 pm

No worries honey! I thought it was a bit over enthusiastic but thankyou for offering!
x

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaine H Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:19 pm

Would love to help out but after hearing where they are prob a little to far for me and would cost me a fortune in petrol in my guzzler of a car so gonna have to pass sorry! Hope you get it sorted xx

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:44 am

Ah thanks Elaine!!
Now you know where they are are they too far for you?? The Stelling Minnis one is available if you want to come over this way but if not I am sort of covered now (got a lady at Lyminge who wants to join but not sure yet-she's covering that one!) I also have a small fair here for local pre school that would be nice to attend but not booked in for definate yet! Can't guarantee what Stelling minnis will produce but been fun for last two years. Up to you but don't feel obliged.x Cool

Back to top Go down

Becky's double bookings! Empty For Elaine

Post  Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:28 am

They are both sort of inbetween Folkestone and Canterbury. I do admire your enthusiasm. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaine H Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:09 am

I'll happily do one of them for you if not to far away? Absolutely no idea where they are in relation to Sevenoaks!!!xx

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:22 pm

Ok-I still have a problem next Saturday with the Craft fair in Lyminge or the Windmill fete in Stelling Minnis. Can anyone cover either of them??
Lyminge is a 12 O clock set up for 2pm start,Stelling Minnis is a 12 oclock start so set up from 10ish??
HELP!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:53 am

[Lyminge Village Craft Fair/Stelling Minnis Windmill fete both on Saturday 19th July. 12pm start at each.

This one is covered too so no worries!

Also is anyone at the Chislet country Fair on 28th June-looks like a cracker!!! flower[/quote]

Not heard if anyone doing this-would be a shame to miss out-any of Emily's girls want it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:51 am

OK-here we go..
Rare Breeds is staying the same-I'll be with each of you so no need to panic!!
Preston is covered by Emily so that's done.

Jenny-great ideas on leaflets,hope event goes well. Is there any way we can get together to swap books over weekend? Sunday best day for me.Not sure if Nick can drive you up?
Becky x

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:46 pm

Becky wrote:OK Mrs it's yours!
Glad you have a gazebo-may help you stand out more this year!
I'd suggest you decorate with a few balloons and maybe a banner if you have one.
Also run a lucky dip and really get them in with it to make you lots of extra pennies!
the contact for the day is Cybil Goodwin 01227 374784. The day is from 10am-4pm and you need to be there by 8.30am to get set up.
As I said it's pay on the day £7.
xxx
When's your cookery thing? I have a school book fair next week and will need my books if poss. bounce

my cookery thing is this friday they are doing it as 2 sessionsso some parents can come along after they have picked their kids up. Going to do some print out of a couple of sample pages with my details on so that if they enjoy that recipe they might be interested in buying the book through me and can contact me

Back to top Go down

Becky's double bookings! Empty Beckies double bookings

Post  Deana Godmon Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:25 pm

[quote="Becky"]Preston Steam Rally-28/29 June. Looks a big one £25 each day but could be very worth it-unless Amanda you happy to do Rare Breeds alone and I'll go to Preston? Need to know asap!! quote]

I see you have a comment here to amanda. I am at the rare breeds with you on the saturday - please don't leave me as I have double booked that day!!!!!!! However, if amanda is doing both days then that lets me off the hook on saturday to do my school thing. please confirm (I am having team meeting on thursday and was hoping one of my team will take the rare breeds or the schoool off my hands).

I think I am now officially confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do know that i am away for the other two dates you give

I'm back in the swing of things by the way!

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:13 pm

OK Mrs it's yours!
Glad you have a gazebo-may help you stand out more this year!
I'd suggest you decorate with a few balloons and maybe a banner if you have one.
Also run a lucky dip and really get them in with it to make you lots of extra pennies!
the contact for the day is Cybil Goodwin 01227 374784. The day is from 10am-4pm and you need to be there by 8.30am to get set up.
As I said it's pay on the day £7.
xxx
When's your cookery thing? I have a school book fair next week and will need my books if poss. bounce

Back to top Go down

Becky's double bookings! Empty guide dogs for the blind

Post  Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:25 am

i'm available for this if still going, kids will enjoy the day out as there is plenty of room there for them to run about. they can help pull my cases and nick can carry my gazebo for me Laughing

Back to top Go down

Becky's double bookings! Empty Becky's double bookings!

Post  Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:18 pm

Preston Steam Rally-28/29 June. Looks a big one £25 each day but could be very worth it-unless Amanda you happy to do Rare Breeds alone and I'll go to Preston? Need to know asap!!

Guide Dogs for the Blind Sunday 13th July, Herne Bay Memorial park. £7 pay on the day.
Not huge but nice starter for a new bod!

Lyminge Village Craft Fair/Stelling Minnis Windmill fete both on Saturday 19th July. 12pm start at each.

Let me know if you fancy any of these!

Also is anyone at the Chislet country Fair on 28th June-looks like a cracker!!! flower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down