The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quexpo festival

Go down

Quexpo festival Empty Quexpo

Post  Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:51 pm

I'm glad I didn't do quexpo today as it threw it down! I'll wait for a sunny day!

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Lehane Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:21 pm

Amanda are you there on your own tomorrow??? Let me know. Emily.xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:38 pm

It's open to the public from 10am but not sure yet how much earlier you would have to get there for setting up. I'm sure it wouldn't be a crack of dawn thing! If anyone wanted to do the Saturday, I can pop over and help set up in the morning, I just can't stay all day cos of the wedding.

Back to top Go down

Quexpo festival Empty QUEXPO

Post  Emily Lehane Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:14 pm

Will check with my girls. I cant change Saturday, I know Sue is working too.What time is it and ill see what I can do. Would be fab to work together. Speak soon. Wish you was working with me this weekend.Good luck for weekend. xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Quexpo festival Empty Quexpo details

Post  Guest Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:17 am

We have to book the 2 days so I really need someone to do the Saturday. It's only £25 each day and there are going to be LOADS of families there. Anyone interested in doing the 5th? Question

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:27 pm

I'm still trying to find out details. I rang today but no answer so sent an e mail and have not been answered yet. I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe we could do it together on the Sunday Emily? It would be good if we could find someone to do the Saturday though. I don't know if we would be able to book just one day. I'll keep you posted.

Back to top Go down

Quexpo festival Empty quexbo

Post  Emily Lehane Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:20 pm

Im at St. Nics saturday but free Sunday if you need me.What time is it. If you are doing it Amanada on your own I will pop and see u.xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Quexpo festival Empty Re: Quexpo festival

Post  Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:03 pm

I wondered what that was!
I'm at Bexley both days so I can't do anything to help.
Hope there's someone else out there who can do something.

Back to top Go down

Quexpo festival Empty Quexpo festival

Post  Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:59 pm

Quexpo is returning to Quex Park, Birchington after 22 years (I only just about remember it Wink!) It's 2 days of 'family fun in the grand old style of a traditional fair'. It's on the 5th and 6th of July but I have a wedding on the Saturday so can't do that day. Is anyone interested? If so let me know and I will give them a ring.

Back to top Go down

Quexpo festival Empty Re: Quexpo festival

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum