The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another newbie saying hello!!

3 posters

Go down

Another newbie saying hello!! Empty Im lost too

Post  Emily Lehane Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:54 pm

Welcome all. I cant keep up with all my newbies at the mo, as for everyone elses newbies, i cant remember whos is whos. Hope to meet you all soon.

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Another newbie saying hello!! Empty Too many to Welcome!!!

Post  Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:13 am

This is brilliant but I seriously can't keep up with it all!
Welcome to Gemma-glad to see another newbie on the forum.
I need to welcome Hayley to my team who joined today (Tuesday). Hopefully she'll be on here soon to say hello.
x flower

Back to top Go down

Another newbie saying hello!! Empty Re: Another newbie saying hello!!

Post  Elaine H Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:02 am

Hiya and welcome to the team Gemma xx

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

Another newbie saying hello!! Empty another newbie

Post  gemma Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:14 pm

hi guys im new amanda has twisted my arm!!! or should i say it was the £5 deal what a great offer, it took her a little while but she got me in the end!!!!!! im 25 and have 2 children jessica is 3 and jack is 1 i live in ramsgate with my other half and i work part time at my local matalan although im hopping this may be able to get me out!! anyway hope to meet you all soon. gemma

gemma

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaine H Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:14 am

Thanks for the replies, i am another person that has to check in with everything a million times a day so glad i'm not the only one lol! x

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:54 pm

No me too!!! Always check forum,geneology,facebook (really hate that but getting used to it) and netmums. How sad is that!! Oh and emails of course!!! I love you

Back to top Go down

Another newbie saying hello!! Empty Ignore that Becky!

Post  Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:32 pm

What does she mean 'I fooled you?'. I AM very lovely lol! ! I'm so glad you have come on here, everyone is lovely and is always here to help. We are a bit sad and check in about 20 times a day, or is that just me? scratch

Back to top Go down

Another newbie saying hello!! Empty Thankyou!!

Post  Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:17 pm

You girls have made my day!!!!! flower
At last new people talking on the forum! This is just what I wanted it to be about-a way of finding team mates to chat to-share ideas etc etc, Welcome ladies-I hope you'll be really happy with us all.
Elaine-Amanda fooled you with her pleasant telephone manner did she?? She's very good at that!!! Ha ha only joking! lol!
Anyway will post you a few ideas in a min when I've caught up with Facebook and Netmums!!!! bounce

Back to top Go down

Another newbie saying hello!! Empty Welcome newby Elaine

Post  Emily Lehane Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:17 pm

Weicome Elaine.
I hope u r very happy with Usborne. Wish u luck. Hope to meet u and all the other newbys soon.
Emily.x

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Post  nikki_jones Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:05 pm

Hi elaine,

i'm new too. Think we've started within a day of each other! Have you got your kit yet? I got mine yesterday and i cant wait to get started for real. Hope you do well with it. Good luck!
xxx

nikki_jones

Back to top Go down

Another newbie saying hello!! Empty Another newbie saying hello!!

Post  Elaine H Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:53 am

Hello all, i am Elaine one of Amanda's newest recruits.

I'm a 27 year old sahm to 2 children, Tayla age 3 and Damon age 10. I live in Sevenoaks where i have lived for the past 3 years after moving back to England from Australia where i lived for almost 13 years! My fiancee(Jason) and i have been together since we were 15 and plan on getting married within the next couple of years.He is a self employed paint repairer(fixing scratches,scrapes etc on cars) so if anyone ever needs work done to their cars keep him in mind!!! lol

I have joined Usbourne as i am truly going mad with no work and really like the idea of fitting it all in around the kids as i love being a sahm but need a little something for me to! I'm quite shy and probably lacking a little in self confidence but i really feel this will help as i have no choice but to get on with it all if i want to make some money.

Anyway look foward to getting to know you all, you seem like a really nice bunch and Amanda seems lovely from the phone conversations we have had so glad to be in her team.Have got my first school fair next weekend so any tips or advice would be great and i am also holding a home party at my house on the 7th July and have a booking for another home party on 16th July so anything you can all tell me would be great.

Bye for now xx Very Happy

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down