The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone up for a challenge?

Go down

Anyone up for a challenge? Empty Re: Anyone up for a challenge?

Post  Deana Godmon Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:33 am

HI Amanda

I just don't know how you do it - whatever it is you use you should bottle it, I would definately buy some!!

All joking aside I'm pleased for you that all your hard work is paying off. Keep on down that track and if you find any you don't want I'll take the crumbs, I'm not proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see you soon

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:02 pm

You're just TOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce cheers

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a challenge? Empty And another

Post  Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:16 am

Emma has joined today taking my total up to 5 this month. How is everyone else getting on with our challenge? Question

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a challenge? Empty And another

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:36 am

Come on you lot, what are you up to? I have another new recruit today making my total 4 for March. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:20 pm

There's nothing wrong with you,except the fact that you think there is. You may not realise it but you'll give off vibes. Be positive Bubbly and enthusiastic at all times when performing-it will pay off!!!Just go more places and ask more people-it's a lottery of numbers really!

I've had one go on today but I think she is a lady who's been a team member before so not really a new recruit-well not a proper one of you know what I mean. A lady who promised me three times now that she will go on still hasn't so not sure what's happening there and I hate to be pushy!
However it's fantastic to see so many new people so far this month-can't wait to do the newsletter at the end of the month and collate figures!!
Keep it up!! cheers

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a challenge? Empty wats wrong wiv me

Post  trena1 Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:46 pm

hi girls wats wrong wiv me no matter how many recruitment packs i give out and all the "YES ILL JOINS" i get i still dont have a recruit.PLEASE help any ideas on how to recuit succsessfuly                                              trena No

trena1

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a challenge? Empty Totalling up

Post  Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:53 am

I have another 2 today to add to my one last week so that's 3 for me in total. I thought i had another 2 to go on today as they told me they were joining but they're not on my geneology Sad I suppose I can't be greedy eh?! I'm glad you've joined in Caroline as I thought it was only me and Becky!

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a challenge? Empty New recruits

Post  Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:16 am

Hi guys,
Mine went on THE 3RD of March last Tuesday , One new recruit for a fiver.
Did anyone beat that. LOL!!!!!
regards
Caz.x cheers

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a challenge? Empty It's heating up!

Post  Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:37 am

OK guys. How did we do with the £5 offer? I guess today is the day when all them lovely new recruits appear on our geneology. I can't wait and have checked it about ten times this afternoon! I'm so excited...... bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:22 pm

OK guys, I have one new recruit on my system today so does that mean I am level with Sam. Becky, did yours go on today?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:38 pm

Well done Sam. I have 2 that have said they are joining but I am also waiting for them to appear on geneology. I'm hoping it will happen tomorrow if they posted applications when they said they have. I also have someone interested from my status on facebook. I have done it before and had no interest whatsoever so didn't think it was working but it obviously has. I also may have a last minute one at the end of the week. I caught her just as she was packing up the car to go on holiday so couldn't really talk but was definatley interested so I have posted her some info ready for when she gets back on Friday.
I am sooo hoping i get some more recruits as I need to revive my team into being what it was like last year. Nearly all of the old ones seem to have gone very quiet so I need newbies to help me qualify and earn some money!
Well, good luck everyone, I really must be off to bed. Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:21 pm

Oh yes-I'm always up for a challenge! Think sam is in the lead so far with 1. I have one bubbling away-watching for her to appear on my geneology very soon!
Think I could probably find a little Mexican trophy for a lucky winner! sunny

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a challenge? Empty Anyone up for a challenge?

Post  Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 am

I thought seeing as the forum has gone quiet again that we could have a bit of a competition re recruiting. As we have a fab kit offer this month I thought it would give us all a bit more motivation to get out their recruiting if we had a little competition with eachother.
Obviously there is no prize at the end.....just the glory! sunny
So does anyone want to take me up on my challenge? Who is gonna be the queen of recruiting for March? queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum