The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUMMERS COMING!!!!

Go down

SUMMERS COMING!!!! Empty SUMMERS COMING!!!!

Post  Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:55 am

And so is Christmas!!!
Yes I know it's a long long way off but I PROMISE YOU...if you want Usborne to help you pay for a great one you need to lay the foundations NOW!!!

Everything needs planning in life and your business is NOT going to work for you if you don't plan it. You will not earn money with the books in a box under the bed. You will not earn money by getting the books out and looking at them. You will not earn money by just telling your neighbour and best mate that you sell books!!!!
HOW WILL YOU EARN MONEY???

By looking for a few toddler groups/soft play centres,spring/summer fetes to take the books to. Display them,use the Free Prize Draw to get contacts-TALK to people you don't yet know and get yourself more bookings at other places,a perty or possibly even a recruit or TWO!!!

Recruiting IS the way to go. That way you do a few bits,your recruits do a few bits and YOU earn more money!!! For those of you who joined and are saying 'Usborne isn't working for me' look at what you are doing. How much enthusiasm have you got? Are you giving it some time and effort or did you attend your first toddler group and expect to sell the lot??

Don't be put off by what happened before. May is the start of a new season and YOU can use it as a new start for your business.
What have you got to lose?
There are lots of people out of work at the moment but plenty of schools with their budget not affected-toddler groups still going,coffee mornings still going. WE have special £10 off vouchers for the May kit so get all those people who need something to do doing Usborne!!!
If you need help or advice-you know where I am. I can't help if I don't know you need it. Think what YOU want your business to be and get on the case!!!

Becky x

Back to top Go down