The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stuff for sale

3 posters

Go down

stuff for sale Empty Re: stuff for sale

Post  Bex Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:42 pm

Sorry Emily I wasn't told that you'd called.
In answer to your question about the forum I will be de-listing myself as admin. I presume it will still exist but if not it's a free one so maybe it would be better for you all to start a new one from fresh!
Hope all goes well with Sue at the helm-sure you'll all do well. Who knows in years to come we may end up team colleagues again!
Good luck everyone!

Becky x

Bex

Back to top Go down

stuff for sale Empty Hi All

Post  Emily Lehane Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:33 am

Hi Girls,
Sorry i have not been on line but I have been away AGAIN. I am sad to see Becky is leaving but I went down to organiser too this month, not that I have tried really to work.
Deanna, I agree it is such a shame, we always had a fab time, I love all the girls and miss it, the laughs, the support, the lift we all gave each other. Shall we do it again??????There is no reason why we cant give it a go, we have nothing to loose. I have tried to ring Becky to find out if the forum will carry on, but she just doesnt take my calls, so maybe you, Deanna, could find out for us?? Lets have a meeting, we can give each oter a boost and set some tasks. Who is up for it???? I have got some ready steady reads booked and I know if I got off my arse I could earn enough money for Christmas. So lets book a meeting. I am away again next thursday till the monday.So come on girls pick some dates!!!! I can come to you as i am down here on my own now. So what do you say, TEAM!!!!!!
Look forward to seeing you.
Love Me.xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

stuff for sale Empty hi

Post  trena Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:35 pm

hi deana im leaving it til after christmas to decide i just have loads of extra stock so tought id offer it
if ur interested let me know and ill give u a list of stuff

trena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deana Godmon Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:19 am

Hi Trena and Emily

seems we are the only ones about at the moment.

Emily are you still ploughing on? Trena have you decided definately to leave?

I was wondering what to do and had almost decided to call it a day - and lo and behold I have just had three bookings come through to me out of the blue, people I had made contact with eons ago who have decided to have an event. I have said yes, of course, and will go along and see how it goes. Just goes to show you never know when someone will suddenly remember who you are!! With the christmas selling season coming up I think I will use it to clear the stock and see how it goes - decision making time will be after christmas when I see where I am and where I have come from!!!

I am car less at the moment - mine caught fire last week - should be ok once insurance is sorted but always a worrying time - does anyone have a bike with a trailer available??????????????????

Best wishes to everyone - if you are out there please say hello, I miss the old days but things move on and it doesn't mean that changed ways are bad ways!!!!!!!!!

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

stuff for sale Empty Hi honey

Post  Emily Lehane Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Hi honey, Will ask about for you. You can not leave, I know you are no longer in my team, Im so sorry, but if you leave I will have no one to go to gala with, I dont fancy sitting on a table on my own. You were not only in my team but you are my friend too. I will still help you, you know that.You can still come to my meetings, you never know we could both end up team leaders, Let me know when you are free. Love Always Emily.xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

stuff for sale Empty stuff for sale

Post  trena Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:03 pm

hi all im thinking of leaving and have loads of catalogues and recruitment stuff if u want anything let me know. ill put a list of stuff up tomoz wiv prices.

trena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down