The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long do I wait?

2 posters

Go down

How long do I wait? Empty Re: How long do I wait?

Post  Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:00 pm

Really glad you are enjoying it all amanda! I find it hilarious that you alwys told me you would never do very much!!! How times change! xxx flower

Back to top Go down

How long do I wait? Empty Waiting to call

Post  Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:13 pm

It's funny looking back over some of these old threads. I was worried about calling someone about recruiting whereas now, I only give them a couple of days to read through packs then I'm on the phone! I seem to have found my confidence with it all. I think it helps having just that little bit of experience and knowing that if they ask a question you now know how to answer them properly. I quite like phoning potential recruits now to have a chat. It's nice to be able to spread the Usborne word!

Back to top Go down

How long do I wait? Empty For Emily

Post  Deana Godmon Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:04 pm

Welcome to the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just me - the others are at work, I think
Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

How long do I wait? Empty For Emily

Post  Guest Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:37 pm

I have just one coming with me. The other 2 are at work.

Back to top Go down

How long do I wait? Empty Message for Deana & Amanda

Post  Emily Lehane Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:40 am

Deana:Dont know why i come up as guest. Must be doing something wrong i normally do. What area were your girls from?
Amanda:Yes, i should have enough chairs thank you,I think its great.We can always make Boss sit on the floor. I must ask her how many are coming.
Both you beautiful girls: How many from your teams are coming?
See you both soon. Love Emily.xxx
P.S It worked this time, ive not come up as guest.??????

Last edited by Emily Lehane on Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the P.S)

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Post  Deana Godmon Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:53 am

Quick questions for emily - why are you still a guest on this list?

Quick answer for emily - not sure who it was but I am trying hard to invade the area at every opportunity and I just hope she is a real pain to work with!!!!!! Not that I'm bitter or anything!

Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

How long do I wait? Empty Thanks

Post  Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:04 pm

Thanks for advice. I will give her a call tomorrow.

I will be bringing Theresa with me next Mon for the meeting. Have you got enough chairs Emily?! We seem to be growing fast don't we?!

Back to top Go down

How long do I wait? Empty How long to wait

Post  Emily Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:00 pm

Hi girls,
Amanda i agree with Deana, give her a courtesy call tomorrow to answer any other questions she might have. You are not pushing her to do some thing, you are offering HER a fab opportunity selling great books with no hidden catches.Sorry to hear you lost a couple of recruits Deana, was it to someone we know? Sorry i couldn't make it on Thursday Amanda but will see you Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing you both at next meeting. Love Emily.xxx

Emily

Back to top Go down

How long do I wait? Empty How long do I wait?

Post  Deana Godmon Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:36 pm

Hi Amanda

There probably isn't a right or wrong on this one. All I know is that I missed out on two recruits (two friends who responded to a magazine ad) because I gave them a little space and time to complete the form and get themselves organised only to find someone else had stepped in and signed them up. If she was keen I would suggest that a friendly call to make sure she had all the info she needed would be in order. I think I would make a light hearted comment like "in view of the fact that hubby was calling her away did she have any other questions that she hadn't had time to ask yesterday".

good luck

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

How long do I wait? Empty How long do I wait?

Post  Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:57 pm

I did a craft and gift fair today and although sales were terrible I think I may have got a recruit out of it. She was really interested and even came back to say she had read through my recruiting pack and wanted to know about flying start. She said she would have filled in the application form there and then but her husband was nagging her to go so it does sound an almost definate. I have her details (from prize draw slip) but she has no e mail address.

How long do I wait before contacting her? Shall I pop something in the post or give her a call? I don't like being pushy but I don't want to lose it because she seemed so keen. I would be sending her an e mail this eve if she had an address. Is tomorrow too soon to call?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down