The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deana's Diamonds (?!)

2 posters

Go down

Deana's Diamonds (?!) Empty Deana's D?????

Post  Deana Godmon Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:23 am

Hi Emily

thanks for welcoming Bethan but she has gone again. She was a download through head office (perks of exec club) but she signed up and then resigned within 14 days. Obviuosly found me very inspiring!!

Had a meeting with another team member this morning and we were not sure about diamonds - hard inanimate objects doesn't really inspire does it? Dynamos made sue think of bikes - could be taken in a variety of ways!!!! Dinosaurs might describe how I'm feeling at the momenet but doesn't really work. So we have decided on Divas - Sue has promised me a tina turner impression so can't wait for conference!!!! We can still wear the bling and dress up but we get to act divaerish if we want!!

My team is now 4! But I have three in the pipeline so hoping to wrap this team leader express up pretty pronto.

Well done to everyone who has made the £5 starter work so well - I'm obviously doing something wrong somewhere but maybe some of whatever it is will rub off at the next meeting!!

welcome to everyone

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Deana's Diamonds (?!) Empty Deanas .......?????

Post  Emily Lehane Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:13 pm

Have you decided on a name yet honey???Need to get it sorted now you are a team leader.Welcome Bethan, GOOD LUCK and hope to meet you soon.Emily.xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Deana's Diamonds (?!) Empty Re: Deana's Diamonds (?!)

Post  Guest Sun May 18, 2008 2:00 pm

Welcome to Bethan!
Deana's first new recruit from the exclusive Buisiness Builders scheme in Exec club,so a very special lady indeed!!
We look forward to hearing from you soon bethan! sunny

Back to top Go down

Deana's Diamonds (?!) Empty Deana's D????

Post  Deana Godmon Sun May 18, 2008 9:59 am

Hi

still haven't got a name but I do have a new recruit. Say hello to BETHAN from Peterborough. Bethan has just joined my team and hopefully will join the forum very soon.

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 01, 2008 5:21 pm

I think you should be Diamonds-I like sparkly stuff!!!
Huge Welcome to Sue,I hope she will be able to join us at the BIG team meeting on 23 May,would be great to say hello!! Bookings already and not on the system-sounds a cracker!!!
Emily I am aware we haven't formally comgratulated you on Team hence discussion earlier. Will celebrate Deana and Amanda in Exec too. Hopefully if all goes to plan we can celebrate the Group thing at the BIG meeting with Sue on 23rd bounce

Back to top Go down

Deana's Diamonds (?!) Empty Deana's D...'s

Post  Emily Lehane Thu May 01, 2008 2:47 pm

You go girl!! So are you joining me this month then? We still havent celebrated me going to team yet, so are we making it a double or maybe Amanda will join us too and make it a fab 3 which means Boss will go to group so we can all have a piss up. Welcome Sue, welcome to the Becky's Brilliant Babes.

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Deana's Diamonds (?!) Empty Deana's Diamonds (?!)

Post  Deana Godmon Thu May 01, 2008 3:20 am

Help I need a name - can't decide between dynamos and diamonds. Am going to get my girls to vote but if anyone has any other ideas then please let me know.

Anyway - the real reason for posting - Please say hello to SUE from Northiam. My new recruit. She is not live on the net yet but will be at the end of next week so hopefully she can catch up then. Sue plans to hold home parties, visit schools and do events in the area around Northiam, Rye, Tenterden and surrounding villages. She already has first party booked and has an option on an event later in the month. Welcome to my team SUE and I know you will have a lot of fun both online and out there in the real world.

Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down