The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My schools

2 posters

Go down

My schools Empty Re: My schools

Post  Guest Mon May 05, 2008 2:11 pm

Hi Sam,
You need to be more specific honey-only certain schools not areas. Can you just put down schools that you have got a firm appointment with or have had or got a booking for. Thankyou xx

Back to top Go down

My schools Empty school system

Post  Deana Godmon Sun May 04, 2008 3:24 pm

I agree that we cannot have a hard and fast rule - re sales every season as some schools will not be up for that. I think that as long as we are making contact and sending them up to date info then perhaps the time lapse could be 2 seasons. It is important no-one sits on sites without working them but on the other hand pressurised selling is not what usborne is all about.

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

My schools Empty school system

Post  Emily Lehane Sun May 04, 2008 5:13 am

Will speak to Becky and all team builders and leaders. As i have schools ive been looking after but have not done anything yet this year, with promises for later dates, Please check with all your girls/ boys if you have any, what they been doing and any ficture plans. Until system up and running, we all know what areas we are based, so ask your team to run it passed you first.Then we can always make enquires with each other. Does that sound ok. We are a team and we can still conquer Kent as a team and get what we all want WORK. One worry i also have is that if everyone is going into the same school as someone else it looks bad, they will get fed up and tell us all to F... O... Do you agree??? Speak soon Babes and their teams. Love Emily.xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

My schools Empty My schools

Post  Sam Sun May 04, 2008 3:13 am

Hi girls, This doesnt seem to want to work but i am being persistent!!!

I am covering schools in Walderslade and Chatham, Rainham and Gillingham and my recruits are covering Gravesend.

Thanks guys. See you all soon.

X x X

Sam

Back to top Go down

My schools Empty Re: My schools

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down