The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first recruit to recruit

Go down

My first recruit to recruit Empty Re: My first recruit to recruit

Post  Elaine H Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:21 am

Thank you once again!!! Her name is Lorraine Smith and that's about all i can tell you at the mo lol.Not sure if she has internet access or not so dont know if she will be on here but will give her a call in the next couple of days and find out more. Managed to secure another booking today for a family fun afternoon on 24th August and the local leisure centre have said i can go up there to on a regular basis but might be better to wait until sep when schools are back as its a lot quieter during the holidays but have said they are going to try and give me half a day at a reduced rate before summer hols just to make sure its ok before going any further so thats another good thing! Hope this is'nt just begginers luck and it continues!!!! Thanks again for the congrats!! Off to prepare for my home party tonight though think its going to be a bit of a flop as only 5 people have confirmed out of around 25 Rolling Eyes but will have to wait and see who turns up.xx

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

My first recruit to recruit Empty My first recruit to recruit

Post  Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:10 am

I would like to say a big well done to Elaine who has signed her first recruit and in record time. Elaine is the first one in my team to recruit so I am very excited. Keep it up Elaine! I will leave it to Elaine to introduce her first team member.

Back to top Go down