The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first recruit has done fs1!

Go down

My first recruit has done fs1! Empty Re: My first recruit has done fs1!

Post  Elaine H Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:36 pm

No nothing from the other possible recruit. She was sure about it last week and was def gonna go ahead with it so sent some info out and a joining form and not heard anything since and cant get hold of her either.Sent an email yesterday so will have to just wait and see if she gets back to me or not.x

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

My first recruit has done fs1! Empty Flying start success

Post  Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:23 pm

Well done Lorraine for achieving fs1 and what great news for you Elaine. FS2 here you come! have you heard anything from your other potential recruit yet?

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaine H Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:58 pm

Lorraine's order has finally gone through after one prob or another but got there in the end!! Only £170 off of fs2 for me now, fingers crossed i can do some good orders this week!!! She had 152.00 worth of orders but about 6 of the books were out of stock so unfortunately not as much for her but still a great start and she has another 2 parties booked at this stage so i have every faith that she will do ok with everything!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:50 am

Well done Elaine I wish you all the success in your business and all that sail under you. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:22 pm

That's brilliant news-well done Lorraine and a step closer to FS2 for you Elaine! cheers
Congratulations! Hope to see you both Tuesday.

Back to top Go down

My first recruit has done fs1! Empty My first recruit has done fs1!

Post  Elaine H Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:25 pm

Not that she can get online to see this but thought i'd post anyway! Congratulations to Lorraine for doing flying start 1!!! Very Happy

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down