The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deana's Divas

Go down

Deana's Divas Empty Re: Deana's Divas

Post  Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:36 am

Good Gril Sam!! Always look for opportunities and be prepared! Plenty of fliers for the TV room in the labour suite!!!
Really hope all goes well for you and look forward to seeing you back with us soon!
Becky x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Toms Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:52 pm

Many thanks for the congratulations/good luck wishes on the expected arrival - just over 6 weeks to go and counting!! Smile

I may take along some leaflets/handouts in my bag just to leave around and will make the most of meeting the new mums during baby clinics etc.

I already have some of the soft baby books and bath books ready for later Very Happy but can never have too many!

Will keep you posted on the news!

Sam x

Sam Toms

Back to top Go down

Deana's Divas Empty Re Becky!!!

Post  Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:27 am

I think there was an eliment of truth in there! I know what you are like! Any opportunity which is great but after giving birth is a bit much. It's just like Emily taking recruiting stuff on a trip to the beach!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:46 pm

Joke hon!!!

I'm not that much of a slave driver!!!!!!!

Or am I??? lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Deana's Divas Empty Becky!!!!!

Post  Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:37 am

OMG! Leave the poor woman alone. Can you remember how you felt after you had given birth to yours? I could barely walk, just shuffling around and was in no mood to be chipper and talk to strangers about the joys of selling kids books!
maybe if Deana goes and visits her in hospital then she can be the one giving it a go but I can just imagine what sort of response she would get. If someone had tried to sell me a book or recruit me I would've told them to bugger off! You might I suppose sell something to a doting grandparent though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Why are you kidding? They are fantastic! Pack a couple in your hospital bags Sam-bet you get sales from the new baby ward!!!!! (Not kidding!!!) And maybe a recruitment postcard or two-never miss an opportunity!!

In fact,I'd have a table set up with books for all those new brothers and Sisters visiting!!! flower

Good Luck Sam!

Back to top Go down

Post  Deana Godmon Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Belated congratulations to Sam (and Andy) on the news of your expected arrival - due in april. Don't forget to order all those great baby soft books (only kidding!!!)

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Deana's Divas Empty Deana's Divas

Post  Deana Godmon Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:26 am

CONGRATULATIONS cheers Carol for completing flying start 1 this morning.

Hope you have a great time at training tonight - along with everyone else.

well done

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down