The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you missed me????

3 posters

Go down

Have you missed me???? Empty Hope you feel better soon!!!

Post  Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:29 am

Hi Emily,
Sorry to hear you are poorly, wont be able to make it on Friday as I am working.
Hope you feel better soon.
regards
Caroline. xx

Back to top Go down

Have you missed me???? Empty Re: Have you missed me????

Post  Elaine H Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:36 am

Sorry to hear you've not been well Emily, hope your loads better soon.Have fun friday night xx

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

Have you missed me???? Empty I'll be there

Post  Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:18 am

Just updating you after our chat the other day. I am definately coming friday and have 2 friends coming with me. Hope you are feeling better. I have my duster ready for Sunday!!! flower

Back to top Go down

Post  Deana Godmon Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:51 am

HI Emily - sorry to hear you are in the 'wars' as my nan would have said but hopefully they will sort you out this time and you can then move on. Sounds great on friday but it is Will's 13th birthday so I will be partying with a group of pre-teens affraid

Hope you all have a great night and see you soon.

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:35 pm

Sorry who are you?????
Only joking honey!! I'll be at Ladies night-sounds a good giggle and for a good cause too. Come on ladies! lets party!!! drunken

Back to top Go down

Have you missed me???? Empty Have you missed me????

Post  Emily Lehane Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:57 pm

Hi girls, have you missed me? Im affraid to say I have been poorly again & even missed Vals meeting as I was being taken to hospital again, hooked up to lots of machines. I am feeling alot better now but I am going back in to have a pace maker & maybe another heart op, still waiting to hear. I am sure boss will keep you updated.
I have got a ladies night on Friday at the grove ferry 8pm. £15 a ticket: which includes disco, buffet & free entry into 1st draw. All prizes are for us women only. To find out more give Becky or myself a shout. It will be a great evening, then I will be laid up all christmas, so it beter be! Be fab to see some of you there.
Love Emily.xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down