The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elites end of year drink, all wecome!

2 posters

Go down

Elites end of year drink, all wecome! Empty Re: Elites end of year drink, all wecome!

Post  Deana Godmon Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:03 pm

HI

hope you have a great time - unfortunately I think that I will be doing my sport taxi that night as graham is away and Will needs to get to cobham. Unlikely I will be back in time to join you.

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Elites end of year drink, all wecome! Empty Re: Elites end of year drink, all wecome!

Post  Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:42 pm

I have the night off work and will be there to get Christmassy!!!
Who else is coming?? Let us know as soon as you can
x

Back to top Go down

Elites end of year drink, all wecome! Empty Elites end of year drink, all wecome!

Post  Emily Lehane Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:31 am

I have my date for my op, 22nd Dec, so i would like to get everyone together for a christmas celebration drink & to award those who have done so well this yearbefore I go in. I would like to invite all my girls & their teams along with all of our group to join us. Its on Wednesday 17th Dec, place to be arranged depending on who is coming. Please let me or Becky know so I can finish arranging it. While we are all together I would like to get some photos & it will be great to meet you all. Look forward seeing you all. Love Emily.xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down