The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year......

Go down

Happy New Year...... Empty Re: Happy New Year......

Post  Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Happy New Year one and All! drunken
Sorry to hear yours was a blur for all the wrong reasons Deana,hope you will be better soon. flower
Afraid I have to get my house sorted once kids back before I can attempt to get books out and dust them off!
Roll on Gala-I can't wait-I'm so excited!!!!! bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Deana Godmon Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:00 am

I was hoping to be first!!!!!!!

Happy New Year to you all.

I haven't been around much on the site as I had planned two weeks off for christmas and new year (last event 19th). What I hadn't planned was 2 weeks (and counting) with the flu!!!!!!! Christmas and New Year a bit of a blur - Graham was an angel and made sure we all got fed and watered and I did a very good impression of a wet dishrag most of the time!!!!

New Year though and raring to go - usborne due out of the cupboard on monday morning and it is all guns blazing from then on.

SO HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL - lets get out there, sell some books, change some lives (not least our own) and most of all HAVE FUN. pirat bounce cheers jocolor

See you all soon
Deana

gala here we come Laughing Very Happy Surprised

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year...... Empty Happy New Year......

Post  Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:13 am

Dear one and all,
I would like to be the first one on the forum, to wish everyone a Happy New Year in this new year.
May all your wishes and dreams come true and you have every success in your business ventures.
Very Happy cheers
Love Caz. xoxoxoxoxoxo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down