The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

first time here, hello everyone!

2 posters

Go down

first time here, hello everyone! Empty Hi Nikki

Post  Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:14 pm

I'm so glad you have come on here. You're the only one of my team who has Crying or Very sad ! As you can see, these are a really nice bunch of girls. It will be really good if you can meet up with Becky. You can then see first hand how the pro does it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

first time here, hello everyone! Empty Re: first time here, hello everyone!

Post  nikki_jones Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:03 pm

hitchin is literally 10 mins from me! Where you having the fun day. i will definately come down and meet you. That way i'll have a face to put to the name - lol.

nikki_jones

Back to top Go down

first time here, hello everyone! Empty Hi Nikki!!

Post  Guest Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:26 pm

Welcome to the Team!
I'm Becky,THE BOSS!!!!! (Ha ha ha) So glad you've found your way onto the forum,it's great to see someone new. Any questions,problems or exciting news you want to share we'd love to hear from you. My exciting news today is that my almost 3 year old did his first poo on the toilet today!!! cheers
A bit about me-I am 35,live in Herne Bay (nr Canterbury) with hubby Dan and 3 kids Grace 8,Samuel 6 and Will 3 . I've been with Usborne for almost 6 years now and am on the verge of going to Group Executive (rather exciting!!!).
We are off to Conference next week in the Cotswolds-if you want to join us I'm sure we can get you on the list but would need to know quite quick! It costs £40 for the day but is an excellent boost. There are 4 of us planning to be there-Me.Emily,Amanda and Sam,as well as our Divisional Boss Sue-would be a great chance to say Hi. I'll also be up in Hitchin (40 min ish from Milton Keynes) on July 20th at a fun day-not sure how far that is from you?
Anyway-best be off now,hope to hear from you soon.Good luck it all and don't forget Amanda will be there for you if you need help. (us as back up!!) flower

Back to top Go down

first time here, hello everyone! Empty Welcome Nikki

Post  Emily Lehane Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:39 pm

Welcome Nikki.
My name is Emily, I am 37 and I am a team leader in Beckys Team. I sarted with Usborne 2 years ago, just selling to friends & family. I have 3 boys, Matthew 11. Ben 8 & Jack 6, who are all Autistic, so they are a real handfull, but now they are all at school full time I am now building up my business and I love it. We are a very friendly lot and try to support each other as much as we can. You have a fab team leader and I know she will guide you in the right direction. I live in Canterbury so if you are ever in the area then feel free to pop in for a cuppa. Hopefully the boss lady will have a team meeting soon so we can meet all these new girls, but until then, Welcome, good luck and if you have any questions then feel free to ask.
Emily.xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

first time here, hello everyone! Empty first time here, hello everyone!

Post  nikki_jones Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:54 pm

Hi everyone, i'm nikki and i've just started, haven't even recieved my starter pack yet, though i am so excited! I have already spoken to the school that my daughter is at and they are on side, so i cant wait to get started. I've already clobbered a few friends to have parties too.

A bit about me: I'm 24yrs old, i have a daughter Lexi who will be starting full time school in september and a son Warren is 14mths. I am avon lady and have been for over a year now but i wanted something else to fill my time with. I stay at home with my two kiddies and i love every minute of it (most of the time!) I'm hoping to hit the incentive targets - would be nice - and also hoping to find some new friends. I'm in stevenage so if any of you are in the area please get in touch. I would hate to step on anyone toes. I'm open to suggests on ways your guys have found to make this work for you, so keep them coming!!!!

Fingers crossed this goes well!

Nikki

nikki_jones

Back to top Go down

first time here, hello everyone! Empty Re: first time here, hello everyone!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down