The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE A GROUP EXEC IN OUR TEAM

Go down

WE HAVE A GROUP EXEC IN OUR TEAM Empty our group exc not talking to us

Post  Emily Lehane Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:59 pm

Hi big boss, why u not talking to us, to busy for us now you are so big. I no u been busy but u cant hide from us. Hope u had a good day, Speak soon.xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

WE HAVE A GROUP EXEC IN OUR TEAM Empty Group now

Post  Emily Lehane Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:20 am

Now that we are a group boss, maybe we should have bigger name, Beckys Brilliant Babes???? xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

WE HAVE A GROUP EXEC IN OUR TEAM Empty Re: WE HAVE A GROUP EXEC IN OUR TEAM

Post  Guest Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:39 am

Becky wrote:Thankyou Mrs! cheers
Think we were in a different part of the building-no juicy gossip from this end-except the delicious recruiting DVD-snippet of your back on there!!!!
Finally yes Louise's books up for grabs. Still quite a few-I'll ask her for a round figure for you,see what she said. Actually she's on Facebook-do you do that?

yes i do facebook Very Happy

Back to top Go down

WE HAVE A GROUP EXEC IN OUR TEAM Empty well done Deana

Post  Emily Lehane Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:39 pm

Well done honey, about time I wasnt on my own. Boss best get out there & buy that badge for you now. I suppose I best go & get the boss one, bless her.Hope to catch up soon & maybe celebrate. Love Emily.xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Thankyou Mrs! cheers
Think we were in a different part of the building-no juicy gossip from this end-except the delicious recruiting DVD-snippet of your back on there!!!!
Finally yes Louise's books up for grabs. Still quite a few-I'll ask her for a round figure for you,see what she said. Actually she's on Facebook-do you do that?

Back to top Go down

WE HAVE A GROUP EXEC IN OUR TEAM Empty CONGRATS

Post  Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:33 am

Firstly congratulations to the boss Smile
Secondly any gossip from the conference, sounds like all had fun there, looking at messages on netmums. Shame i couldn't make it. Sad
finally becky, is louise still selling her books as i am still interested in them if she is. Question

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:41 pm

Don't know-who's up for going to Group!!!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

WE HAVE A GROUP EXEC IN OUR TEAM Empty group

Post  Emily Lehane Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:14 am

Becky wrote:Sounds important doesn't it!!
Just to let you all know you are no longer part of a Team but we are now a Group so welcome one and all!!! bounce

Does sound fab. So is it DIV next year then?xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

WE HAVE A GROUP EXEC IN OUR TEAM Empty From your Group Executive!

Post  Guest Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:46 pm

Sounds important doesn't it!!
Just to let you all know you are no longer part of a Team but we are now a Group so welcome one and all!!! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:41 pm

Emily Lehane wrote:WELL DONE BOSS. I am so pleased for you, you waited long enough. I no Sue and the rest will help you celebrate with you 2mo. I hope I get there, but you no my luck. I am so proud to be in your team and will celebrate when you get home. I will have to go and get that badge now. I will have to try catch up with u now, wont I??Call a team meeting and we can all celebrate.Drive carefully. Love you. ME.XXXX

Thankyou f0r your congratulations but I really want you with us!! Please come-don't let the buggers get you down-come and celebrate with an amazing atmosphere!! I promise you won't regret it-you know you won't regret it-and everyone will cover at home-they just know they can make you back down...AGAIN!!!
STAND UP TO IT!!!!!!
Please be there.x Sad

Back to top Go down

WE HAVE A GROUP EXEC IN OUR TEAM Empty Promotions

Post  Guest Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:41 pm

Yes, well done Becky on getting to group exec and also to Deana for becoming a team leader. cheers I better try and catch you up! it all went a bit pear shaped fro me, was only one person away from doing team but never mind. There's always next month. Cool
I am up for celebrating - just name the date. drunken

Back to top Go down

WE HAVE A GROUP EXEC IN OUR TEAM Empty WE HAVE A GROUP EXEC IN OUR TEAM

Post  Emily Lehane Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:00 pm

WELL DONE BOSS. I am so pleased for you, you waited long enough. I no Sue and the rest will help you celebrate with you 2mo. I hope I get there, but you no my luck. I am so proud to be in your team and will celebrate when you get home. I will have to go and get that badge now. I will have to try catch up with u now, wont I??Call a team meeting and we can all celebrate.Drive carefully. Love you. ME.XXXX

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down