The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi iv finally done it

3 posters

Go down

hi iv finally done it Empty book pledge

Post  trena Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:40 pm

i thought of book pledge but it seemed diffecult. im going round nurserys thursday and friday. iv got a possible recruit a friend of mine from sittingbourne. iv got £110 of orders today and possibly a party.
had a good day today. Very Happy

trena

Back to top Go down

hi iv finally done it Empty Re: hi iv finally done it

Post  Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:30 pm

Hi Trena,
Sorry you're feeling low. I've never found surestart places particularly good-unless the chap with the purse takes the catalogue and presents you with an order for £5k!!! (It does happen-mostly to other people!!)
Have you considered a community book pledge?Maybe for a local hospital or something? You could spend a morning popping ito businesses and come away with £200 in orders-much better than standing in a toddler group waiting for people to talk to you!! I also feel Book Pledges better at this time of year as so many people are away or about to go,they aren't looking to buy much. Or try a couple of Day nurseries and get them to do a Ready Steady read/Listen. There's plenty of other ideas!
I get low times too but you need to take a deep breath and bounce back. bounce
The best place to find recruits is through future bookings,and you get them from getting out and about. I didn't recruit for ages so don't panic.Emily's always there for you if you need her and she's a great role model-and of course I'm here too-and the rest of the Group. what more do you need!!!!!! sunny

Back to top Go down

hi iv finally done it Empty re: surestart

Post  trena Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:52 pm

hi ya becky update surestart was a drag no interest wat so ever. i cant get recruits and i realy wanna get some orders in towards my fs2 before i go away on holiday in september im feeling really low at mo.
thanx trena

trena

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:48 pm

Hi Trena!!
Big welcome to the Forum! Hope surestart goes well tomorrow-suss out the chappie with the purse strings!!
Keep us posted
Becky x sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaine H Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:34 am

Hiya congrats on fs1 and welcome to the forum! Good luck with fs2 and surestart x

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

hi iv finally done it Empty Hi Trena

Post  Emily Lehane Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:50 am

Hi honey, nice to see you on here. Ring me and let me no how you got on today. Speak to later. Love Emily.xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

hi iv finally done it Empty hi iv finally done it

Post  trena Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:09 am

hi all its trena iv finally done fs step 1 now im hoping ill beable to do the rest. im at surestart today and tomoz hopefully ill get somethings sold. really tired as iv just done a night shift and put my back out so im not having a goog day so far, just wanted to say hi to u all as its my first time on here. trena

trena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down