The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Events up for grabs!!

Go down

Events up for grabs!! Empty Re: Events up for grabs!!

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:22 pm

Such a funny lady!!!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Events up for grabs!! Empty Re: Up for grabs

Post  Deana Godmon Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:22 am

I think we can share equally - how about any profit's mine and any loss is yours?

As for recruits nice easy people are mine and hard, difficult, stroppy ones who need lots of encouragement are yours!

Seems fair to me!! affraid

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:23 pm

Yes hon that is Bexley and we're sharing ok.Not sure what you want to do selling/recruiting wise.
Let me know xx

Back to top Go down

Events up for grabs!! Empty re events up for grabs

Post  Deana Godmon Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:18 pm

Thanks for dansen - I assume that is bexley. Are we doing it together or have I just volunteered to fly solo!?
It was for the books although maybe i ought to take the horses to more events but unfortunately have not found a way to cut myself in half and I think i want to concentrate on the books for this summer as I think I can grow this quicker. The horses will kindof take care of themselves once they start winning (ever the optimist!!)

Great news, I have been offered a further 6 events at the museum of kent life. There is only one event that i cannot attend and that is because someone has booked that as a one-off (is it any of you?) it is the country fair in August. Locardia is taking her HOPE stand along though so she can suss out the competition!

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Events up for grabs!! Empty Re Events up for grabs

Post  Deana Godmon Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:11 pm

That was highly efficient of me. The dates for the ramsgate thing are the last week of July - 27th through to the 3rd August. I know this isn't 6 days but that is what they say on their website. The actual days are sunday to friday. The problem is that their brochure is in powerpoint, a programme I do not have, so I can't view it properly or print it. They are sending a copy in the post so I will confirm the exact days when this arrives.

So far I've had advises of four days so still some up for grabs if anyone is interested.

deana

Last edited by Deana Godmon on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:34 pm

When is the Ramsgate thing-put me down for a couple of days!!
saturday at Danson is yours-will let you know times and your share of cost asap-is this for books or GG?
Will also email you Quex bits-sure they'll be pleased to have you!
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Events up for grabs!! Empty Events Up for grabs

Post  Deana Godmon Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:19 am

Hi

I have booked 6 days of pitches at the Napoleonic Week at Charlotte Park In Ramsgate. The event is a free event - outdoors. The 6ft pitches were £10 per day or all 6 days for £25. I booked the days and was going to ask if anyone wanted to take any off me but I find that I am away on holiday that week-( Ooopss!) so can't do any of them. However, I am happy to pass on the booking to anyone who would like to put a team together to do the event (or do it all themselves if they are that way inclined) or to co-ordinate a team if there are no volunteers to do so. (The one thing I don't want to do is find that I have booked and I let the organisers down because I might not be on holiday next year!!!!!!!!!!)

Please get in touch asap if you are interested (just to confirm that is £4.17 per day for a 6 ft pitch which I think you will agree is the bargain of the year as far as paid pitches go.

Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Events up for grabs!! Empty Events Up For Grabs

Post  Deana Godmon Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:05 am

I would be interested in doing the Saturday at Bexley if no-one else has taken that one on.

As discussed I might be able to do something for PAws in the Park but I would like to let you know later in the year if no-one else has taken up the opportunity.

Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Events up for grabs!! Empty Re: Events Up for Grabs

Post  Deana Godmon Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:59 am

Hi Beckie - recovered from the weekend yet? Thanks for coming along to the Kent Game Fair and I hope you get some follow ups from it - it was really great having some company and your help at the end was most appreciated.

Can you let me have info on the Quex event - I have looked on their website but can find no details - so a contact name or somewhere to go to download info would be helpful. I might be interested in taking the G G Racing Roadshow along for a little spin! Got all enthusiastic about the old GG's following the weekend!!

Thanks
Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:45 pm

I can't do Quex park this year as I'm arranging a weekend at my dad's in devon that weekend. They usually hold it earlier in July so I wasn't expecting an August date.Great news about Rare breeds-will be nice to have company! Will let you know details nearer the time!

Back to top Go down

Events up for grabs!! Empty Events

Post  Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:56 am

I can do the Sunday at the Rare Breeds centre. I can ask one of my recruits if they would like to do Quex Park with me. Are you going to do it?

Back to top Go down

Events up for grabs!! Empty Events up for grabs!!

Post  Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:42 am

I have had booking forms through for the following events-anyone interested in doing them?

Whitstable Umbrella Community Fun Day
Sunday 15th June,11am-5pm on Tankerton Slopes £37.50

Quex Park Horse and Country fayre
2 day event Sat 16th and Sunday 17th August 9.30am-5pm both days Minimum frontage
bookable 2m@£12.50 per mtr

Paws in the Park
13-14 Sept at the Hop Farm £120 for 2days

You'll need your own gazebo for these events and tables/chairs. I can share the Paws in the Park but not the other two.

I'm also at the Rare Breeds centre 28/29 June if anyone would like to come and work with me-either day and at the Bexley Festival 5/6th July if anyone wants to join me,again either day.
Please let me know asap!
Thanks xxx bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down