The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I@M BACK!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

I@M BACK!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: I@M BACK!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Thu May 01, 2008 5:17 pm

Emily Lehane wrote:I know she is back cause i had tea with her today, and she did her new job, P.A work for me too. But she is a bit quiet when it comes to work. We cant be making her that much money yet, can we?????

Just to let you know I do work sometimes!!
Just got in (well half hour ago) from my first party of the month and sold £250. Great start to exec!!!
Promise to do my proper job this month and contact everyone personally-been lacking at that recently!
April breakdown and other bits on email tomorrow evening!!
Here's to a Mega May!! I love you

PS Do I only have 4 in my Team these days?Not alot of people on this forum!!! Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

I@M BACK!!!!!!!!! Empty The boss is back

Post  Emily Lehane Thu May 01, 2008 3:07 pm

I know she is back cause i had tea with her today, and she did her new job, P.A work for me too. But she is a bit quiet when it comes to work. We cant be making her that much money yet, can we?????

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

I@M BACK!!!!!!!!! Empty pink smarties

Post  Emily Lehane Thu May 01, 2008 2:55 pm

I forgot about them, best i get them out as i need to eat another one 2mo. What photo night, am i not invited? I will just gate crash. See you then.Love Emily.xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Post  Deana Godmon Thu May 01, 2008 3:15 am

Welcome back.

Count me in for photo night (never does any harm to smarme up to the boss!!!!!!!!).

I've just eaten a pink smartie - some of you will know what that means and some won't - but if you read other postings you might be able to figure it out!

Great offers - great new kit - The sun has been shining (well for two minutes) and I am so buzzed up for May I can't tell you - Team Leader here I come.

From Exec Club Member (!! boasting also obligatory!!) Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

I@M BACK!!!!!!!!! Empty She's back

Post  Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:31 pm

Nice to have you back. I think Emily is more glad than anyone, she's had enough of horse poo!

Back to top Go down

I@M BACK!!!!!!!!! Empty I@M BACK!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:11 pm

I've just had a little look through your postings since I was last on planet Usborne and thankyou so much for the giggles girls!!!! You are a cheeky bunch!!
I got home Tuesday morning but had my Mum here till today so thought I should see her off before i got too involved with work! Monte Carlo was totally amazing-I hope you were all following the postcards we sent! Rewards like that really do make this the best job I know.You all have to join me in Miami next Feb-it really is going to be incredible!! I won't bore you with details now but I may hold a slide show event if anyone's interested!!!!!!!! Cool
And so to other stuff I guess...the new bestseller is brilliant-redesigned for use in recruiting.The summer conference is going to be incredible-a real boost for everyone,make sure you and your team will be there.I have inside info and you really don't want to miss the fun! Another excellent Starter Kit and loads more offers to come!!
I hope to get on with a Team email soon as I know loads don't go on here but right now I'll leave it as it is. Well done for doing your postings girls-special treat time I think!!
flower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down