The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAVERSHAM 28TH MARCH SATURDAY MORNING TABLE SALE

Go down

FAVERSHAM 28TH MARCH SATURDAY MORNING TABLE SALE Empty Re: FAVERSHAM 28TH MARCH SATURDAY MORNING TABLE SALE

Post  Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Thanks honey-that's brill x
Have a great weekend x

Back to top Go down

FAVERSHAM 28TH MARCH SATURDAY MORNING TABLE SALE Empty Re: FAVERSHAM 28TH MARCH SATURDAY MORNING TABLE SALE

Post  Deana Godmon Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:10 pm

Yes no problem I would say - its for a nursery in a school so child friendly and everyone has kids with them too!

I'll let the organiser know and let you have the rest of the details - although I think I have given most even if in dribs and drabs

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:37 pm

That should be ok. I've got my 3 with me as no child care though-will it be suitable for them?
Would really like to do it-need to work more!

Back to top Go down

Post  Deana Godmon Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:15 am

It's a nice time - 9am set up with a 1pm close. In fact the pamper chef lady left at 12 (by arrangement) because her husband had to go to work, although I thought that was a little on the early side. Being in the cafe it meant that many came after browsing the other stalls to have tea and cake and it was then they checked out the books.

They were a nice bunch and the event was very well supported (lots of kids about too!). Lucky dip would probably go well (although I didn't do one as I didn't get myself organised in time!)

Let me know and I will let the organiser know of the new name - I've still got the table booked. It is at the Abbey school just off the A2 so easy for you to get to. (Faversham turn off of M2 turn towards Faverham - turn left at end of road and school on your left just up there).

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:13 pm

What are the times Deana? I may be interested if not too long.

Back to top Go down

FAVERSHAM 28TH MARCH SATURDAY MORNING TABLE SALE Empty FAVERSHAM 28TH MARCH SATURDAY MORNING TABLE SALE

Post  Deana Godmon Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:17 am

I did this event in January and it was very good. I am away on this one so have booked the table for my team but unfortunately they are unable to do it.

Would anyone take it on. I was allocated a spot in the cafe which was outside the main hall but did get a lot of footfall as the cafe was very very attended. The bonus is you are not so crowded either for display purposes.

If anyone is interested please get in touch dgodmonbooks@aol.com and I will send over the full details. cost is £6 - I didn't do massive sales but I covered my costs + a little and met lots of nice people (and got a nursery connection out of it!). It was also one of the niceest days of january which i think makes a difference to attendance. The nursery who host it do do a massive amount of advertising for the event so I am told by the other attendees.

Anyone interested please contact asap as If I have to let the table go I want to do so with a little bit of notice involved.

thanks
deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down