The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

somebody's stealing March

Go down

somebody's stealing March Empty Re: somebody's stealing March

Post  Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Now you come to mention it it is whizzing by rather fast isn't it!!
Glad you will be back in the driving seat next week-I have a small target set by my boss that I must do something about before she calls me next week!

Love your quote-it's very very true.

Can you do next friday?

Back to top Go down

somebody's stealing March Empty somebody's stealing March

Post  Deana Godmon Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:31 am

Hi Everyone

Just wanted you to know that I am still here. I have a problem you may be able to help me with. Someone is stealing March. I was sitting here one day and it was the end of feb and suddening it is the 20th March!!!!!!!!!!!

How was my world book day? - it came and went I'm afraid. My event that week was cancelled by the nursery as they had only 2 children left through illness and the next week my two events were cancelled by me as Graham was away, Will broke his foot and I was super taxi. I've got to say that if I had to drive from here to canterbury twice every day for longer than the two weeks I have done it I would definately go crazy. Will breaks up today so hopefully his foot will heal by mid April and my diesel bill will go back to normal and my sanity - well there's always hope!!!!!!!!

SO - Positive thinking. I am going to spend today trying to catch up and confirm my continued existence to a few people beginning to doubt it and then Monday I am going to make time for a power hour each day to get some bookings!!!!!!!!!!! One thing for sure you don't sell anything whilst its piled up in the conservatory!!

As a passing thought I read a great quote the other day - I can't for the life remember who said it but it really stayed with me:

You haven't failed until you give up.

This is so true in all walks of life.

Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down