The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wedding Show 16th March Museum of Kent Rural Life

Go down

Wedding Show 16th March Museum of Kent Rural Life Empty re: Ideas for wedding show

Post  Deana Godmon Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:43 pm

Hi Amanda, thanks for the ideas but I am not doing it now Sam is. I'm sure she will pick up the information as I know she is a regular on the forum.
Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Wedding Show 16th March Museum of Kent Rural Life Empty Ideas re wedding show

Post  Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:24 pm

Have had a look through the catalogue and i was thinking that the origami pack on page 75 might be good to keep kids amused. It has all the sheets of paper with it (5493). Also, what about face painting? I know it means someone would have to buy the paints and actually sit there and make the kids up but it would definately keep them quiet for a bit. There is also a crayon activity pack on page 75 too but it is a bit pricey if they are gonna buy one each for the kids. The other books could be shared. Good luck with it. x

Back to top Go down

Wedding Show 16th March Museum of Kent Rural Life Empty Re Wedding Show

Post  Deana Godmon Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:44 pm

Hi

Will has had his match cancelled (the opposition is on tour) and whilst he has an alternative match to go to he has given me the day off from watching so I think I will do it myself afterall. I have just asked for a few more details but it looks promising as it is a good site (which holds lots of events) and the contacts might be good. I'm about 99% sure I will go for it.

Beckie - can I borrow any puzzle books and sticker books you might have. I am going to go big on this type of thing and perhaps prepare a handout with some ideas for keeping the little darllings quiet. I also thought that a handout would be useful as a lot of people will be looking not buying at this point so if i gave them something to take away they might just call me later. I thought I would offer them a visit with a selection nearer the wedding day (with a subtle suggestion that they hold a party and invite their friends and make an occassion of it thus getting a discount on any books they decide to buy!)

Anyone got any other ideas - I'm all ears and willing to steal them!!!!!!!!

Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Wedding Show 16th March Museum of Kent Rural Life Empty Sorry, count me out

Post  Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:16 pm

We are in need of a family Sunday! Chris has been doing his motorbike test and having lessons on a Sunday so we haven't had much family time. Unfortunately he passed so will be spending even more Sundays zooming off around the place!

Back to top Go down

Wedding Show 16th March Museum of Kent Rural Life Empty Re: Wedding Show 16th March Museum of Kent Rural Life

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:37 pm

What an excellent idea-scope for big orders here! I'd love this opportunity but have friends visiting. Hope someone else takes it-can loan out banner if you need to feel more professional!

Back to top Go down

Wedding Show 16th March Museum of Kent Rural Life Empty Wedding Show 16th March Museum of Kent Rural Life

Post  Deana Godmon Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:41 am

I have been offered a table at this event for half price - £75.00 with no electricity. I find that due to a change in son's plans I cannot do it. Does anyone want to take it up.

The angle I was using was that a gift of Usborne Puzzle books to children attending weddings is a great way to keep the quite during the speeches (I went to a wedding and saw this done via party bags). Also some of the collections would make nice long term persents for the bridesmaids, page boys.

If anyone would like to take up the offer then please let me know and I will pass on the contact details

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Wedding Show 16th March Museum of Kent Rural Life Empty Re: Wedding Show 16th March Museum of Kent Rural Life

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down