The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schools in Ramsgate/Broadstairs/Margate

Go down

Schools in Ramsgate/Broadstairs/Margate Empty Thanet Schools

Post  Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:31 pm

Thanks for letting me know Amanda. I will let you know if i need any help Wink

Back to top Go down

Schools in Ramsgate/Broadstairs/Margate Empty Thanet schools

Post  Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:15 pm

I have tried St Peter's and they said not at the moment but will get back to me if they want to do anything (I know a teacher that works there).

Just before the end of term, I made contact with head of PTA at Bromstone (her son goes to the same playschool as my daughter) and they have said I could go there to their coffee morning so was hoping I could get into the school that way. I showed them RSR bits and they were really keen.

As for the rest of them - go for it! Hope you do well and if you need a hand now you are growing let me know!!! bounce

Back to top Go down

Schools in Ramsgate/Broadstairs/Margate Empty Schools in Ramsgate/Broadstairs/Margate

Post  Guest Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:43 pm

when the kids go back to school i'm looking at approaching some more schools in Ramsgate and Broadstairs. Just wondered if anyone is working in them or already approached them and waiting for a reply. they are the following schools

St Mildreds
Upton
St Peters
Callis Grange
Drapers Mill
Palm Bay
Dame Janet Infants and Juniors
Newington
Bromstone

Back to top Go down

Schools in Ramsgate/Broadstairs/Margate Empty Re: Schools in Ramsgate/Broadstairs/Margate

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down