The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schools Allocation System Update

Go down

Schools Allocation System Update Empty Schools Allocation System Update

Post  Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:16 pm

I am currently in the process of Updating schools in the Allocation System we have. Please remember to let everyone know when you have a secure booking for a school or have placed an order so that we all know you are active with that school. It would also be helpful for me to know if the school have requested no action at the moment so that I understand why no orders have gone in.
I would also like to remind everyone that if you do a book pledge for someone elses school YOU MUST contact the schools REp to allow them to take the books in. There is no value in you presenting the books to the school-it just makes everything confusing for the school as they have no idea who their rep is and is unfair on the person who has spent often a VERY LONG time building up a relationship with that school in the first place.
Please speak to me if you have a problem with this issue.

Hope you are all getting lots of bookings for National Book Week in October! study study

Back to top Go down