The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schools Allocation System

Go down

Schools Allocation System Empty Re: Schools Allocation System

Post  Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:38 pm

If you tell me the names of the schools who have a RSR booked and the dates I will note it on the new allocation on the forum.
I don't think anyone in the team is currently fighting over schools Emily-as long as your school didn't place an order with the other rep you have nothing to worry about. The allocation system is very out of date so not worth anyone looking at at the moment,not that anyone actually did anyway!Although I can note schools I cannot physically stop a Rep waliking in the doors.

Back to top Go down

Schools Allocation System Empty school allocation

Post  Emily Lehane Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:24 pm

I would like to add, that my 2 schools were not happy that some one else was trying to get an order, and as chairperson of one of them the information was handed to me. I have 2 ready steady read booked for sept and oct so does that mean they are not my school anymore because they have not put through an order, but Reculver has bought from my stock not that has got anything to do with it. You know that schools dont put through an order every term. Nice to see we are still a team.

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Schools Allocation System Empty Schools Allocation System

Post  Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:55 pm

May I remind everyone that,as it says in the sub heading on the main page,the purpose of the Schools Allocation System is that we list all the schools we are currently working in.
Judging by sales figures I can tell that not alot of people are working in schools at the moment and again,as it says in the sub heading,any schools that do not have an order placed once a season will be removed from your allocation to enable others to have a chance to work in them.
Schools DO NOT belong to one rep and one rep only! This has always been the point of the system. Therefore there is to be no talk of any one 'stealing schools' from behind people's backs. As an Usborne Organiser it is down to you to keep your profile up in your schools so they do not wish to go to another organiser,not feel that they have to stay with you because they have no other choice.
As far as I am aware only 2 organisers have recently or are in the process of placing school orders.
If I have missed an order you have placed recently please let me know the invoice number so I can check my records.
A new schools allocation system will be started in September. I suggest that you log on here as soon as you have a FIRM booking in a school-NOT when you have sent a letter!From September 1st we will start with a clean page and all previous allocations will be ignored unless as I say you can show me you have worked in your schools.

I hope that is clear. Any problems please contact me.

Back to top Go down

Schools Allocation System Empty Re: Schools Allocation System

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down