The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to use the Allocation system

Go down

How to use the Allocation system Empty How to use the Allocation system

Post  Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:57 am

As we have had so many new people join us can I just remind everyone that to make it easier for us all ,please list any schools who have accepted you on the Allocation system.Please do not list all schools that you are contacting on here as just because you've contacted them doesn't mean you'll get in! I will only protect schools mentionned on the allocation system.

Please also make it known on the Schools section ANY schools that you are approaching with Book Pledges. If you have Pledges for a school that is allocated to someone else then PLEASE either contact that Organiser direct or ask me to contact them on your behalf so they are aware what is happening in THEIR schools and can pass Pledged books on on your behalf. We cannot have everyone wandering into everyone elses schools-it is extremely confusing for Teachers and staff of those schools and looks quite unprofessional on the part of the rep already in that school.

study study

Back to top Go down