The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xmas fair on 6th December

2 posters

Go down

Xmas fair on 6th December Empty Re: Xmas fair on 6th December

Post  Elaine H Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:37 am

Yes £50 is a lot of money for what it is! Thats half the reason i've had to give it up but i have to go out now on the day and cant really get out of it so could'nt of done it anyway. Just let me know if you sort anything out and i will pass on the details x

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:46 pm

No worries. I've had a reply from a girl who lives near there but I am a little concerned by the cost -£50 is alot of money for 3 hours!!! To make a profit there you'd have to sell over £200 in stock...maybe pay £20 at a push I'd say. Leave it with me for a while-will get back to you.x

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaine H Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:55 pm

Stall Holder InformationDate: Saturday 6th December 2008Time: Open for stallholders to set up their stalls from 08:30 Open to the public from 10:00 until 13:00Stalls: Approx. one 6x2 foot trestle table provided Stall cost is £50 one-off payment with stallholder keeping all profits made on the dayMisc: Returning the booking form with correct cheque does not guarantee space.  Stalls will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.  Cheques will be returned to those not allocated a space. Final information and refreshment vouchers will be sent to stall holders prior arrival Thats some of the info i was sent so you can pass it all on. Thanks Becky x

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:20 pm

I'll put it out as a team email to my lot for teal leaders to forward-there must be someone over that way!
What are the times etc?

Back to top Go down

Post  Elaine H Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:32 am

Sundridge is just up the road from sevenoaks, before westerham. I wont give it to anyone else if i can help it thats why i've posted here first, Just dont wanna let the job go completely if i can help it xx

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:01 pm

Don't pass it off to anyone who's not in our Group will you!!!!
x

Back to top Go down

Xmas fair on 6th December Empty Where is that?

Post  Emily Lehane Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:01 pm

Where is that honey?
Love Emily.xxx

Emily Lehane

Back to top Go down

Xmas fair on 6th December Empty Xmas fair on 6th December

Post  Elaine H Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:37 am

Hello, i've got an xmas fair booked for the 6th December at combe bank school in Sundridge but somethings come up and i'm unable to do it anymore, if anyone here wants to do it the fee is £50. If you can let me know if you or any of your teams wants it asap otherwise i know of a couple of other organisers i can offer it to. Thanks

Elaine H

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down