The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Events

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Summer Events - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Events

Post  Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:04 pm

Deana Godmon wrote:Hi Beckie

Just to confirm that I am not available for the garden show in september as I have taken a stand at the museum of kent life as part of a package for the year.

deana

As long as you are working honey!!! That's great! Cool

Emily-I'm not hiding-it's only been 2 days that you haven't seen me!!!!! I love you

Back to top Go down

Summer Events - Page 2 Empty EVENTS

Post  EMILY Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:10 pm

Becky.
Will go through diary when i finally catch up with you. You cant hide forever.Emily.xxx

EMILY

Back to top Go down

Summer Events - Page 2 Empty Summer Events

Post  Deana Godmon Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:25 am

Hi Beckie

Just to confirm that I am not available for the garden show in september as I have taken a stand at the museum of kent life as part of a package for the year.

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:10 pm

Amanda Goodman wrote:I am still ok to share the 29th June at the Rare Breeds Centre. i am not gonna go for anything else at the moment. Thanks.

No worries-that's brill about rare Breeds,will sort out details later.x

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:09 pm

Deana Godmon wrote:Hi Beckie

I thought that Sam and I were doing one day each at the hop farm. SAM - is that still the case? I have the forms ready to post in and the stand has been reserved in our name. Sam is doing saturday and me sunday - I have a recruit with me but if anyone else would like to come along we can split the fee - it's £60 a day.

I can't believe that summer is just around the corner - anyone got any plans for christmas?

Deana

Yes that's right-was only talking about the may and september dates not the one at end of April. That's all yours!!!!
xx

Back to top Go down

Summer Events - Page 2 Empty Rare Breeds

Post  Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:45 am

I am still ok to share the 29th June at the Rare Breeds Centre. i am not gonna go for anything else at the moment. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deana Godmon Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:11 pm

Hi Beckie

I thought that Sam and I were doing one day each at the hop farm. SAM - is that still the case? I have the forms ready to post in and the stand has been reserved in our name. Sam is doing saturday and me sunday - I have a recruit with me but if anyone else would like to come along we can split the fee - it's £60 a day.

I can't believe that summer is just around the corner - anyone got any plans for christmas?

Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Deana Godmon Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:07 pm

Hi Beckie

Just to keep you up to date - Locardia is helping me on the Sunday 24th at Detling so I am not billy no mates!!! But if anyone wants to join us just get in touch.

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:31 pm

Becky wrote:As I sent on email but on here so we can all see and discuss
To recap dates are
26/27 April at Hop Farm-Weald of Kent Garden show £120 for 2 days (I can't attend-in Monte Carlo!!!)
24/25/26 May-Detling Kent Garden show £220 (I can't do 24 May as already booked)
6/7 Sept Autumn Garden Show £130
As I said prices seem alot more reasonable if shared.
I have also booked to do Rare breeds Centre on june 28/29. If you fancy sharing a day or buying a day off me to run yourself with a recruit let me know.

Just to let you all know I have received the invoice for the May and Sept Detling events.
Can I now have definate replies if you want to share with me.So far it is Me and Sue on Saturday 24th (anyone else welcome to come along and watch the Master at work-ha ha (Sue not me!!)),Deana on Sunday (anyone want to keep her company?) and Me with Sam (I think) on Monday but room for one more.
If we are able to man it at 3 people per day it will work out to £25 each per day.I would suggest one person brings stock and others recruit keep their own leads.Does this seem fair?
Please let me know if you are therefore interested in the following spaces..Sat 24th 1 space
Sun 25th 2 spaces/Mon 26th 1 space
I also have the invoice for the September event.If two of us man each day this will be £32.50 each.
I'm happy to do both days if no other takers-but a day off would be nice!!!
Again let me know asap. Thankyou Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:36 am

Hi Jenny,
I'm afraid Sam and Deana got in their first and are covering that with their recruits. What about the Kent Game Fair at Detling on 29/30 March? or the other garden shows later in the year?

Back to top Go down

Summer Events - Page 2 Empty summer events

Post  Guest Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:10 am

hi i am able to do sat 26th april at the hop farm if still available Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Deana Godmon Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:48 am

Horsey and dog types (lots of dogs on leads). Some kids (on and off leads!). I am told that visitor numbers were down last year but there was a steady stream of people. My idea is to put us both together so that we can help out each other when we need a break etc. It's inside so not sure Gazebo necessary but banners will look nice (as long as we remember to take them!!!!!!!)

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:42 pm

Hi Deana.
Have you done this event before? What sort of people do you get-are they rich with lots of kids? Sounds like it could be a goodie. I'd be happy to go for it and do both days if anyone wants to come and share with me for experience.What would cost actually work out to? Got my own 'gazebo thing' and tables etc.

Back to top Go down

Post  Deana Godmon Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:58 am

I am taking a stand at the Kent Game Fair at Detling on the 29th and 30th march for the horse racing shares. I am informed that there is no usborne presence as yet. I could book a bigger stand and then we could share it but I can't run two (although I will be around to cover breaks or busy times etc and so one person could do it alone)
Prices around £90 including vat for a day but would need committment for two days either from one or two persons. This price is for space only - shell scheme available but puts price up to mid hundred per day - so you need to hire or supply tables, chairs and display bits. Anyone interested please contact me for more details dgodmonbooks@aol.com
Deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Summer Events - Page 2 Empty Summer events

Post  Guest Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:11 pm

I have had replies already from Sam and Sue (Div boss).
Sam is able and happy to cover the 26th April but can't do 27th-anyone want that one?
Eager as she is she is also happy to do the May and September ones-but possibly only a day at each if anyone is happy to share. Sue is ok for the May one probably the saturday (24th) so would look to do a team meeting around that time too (Fri 23rd) details to follow nearer the time.I will do that with her and am ok to do another day but probably don't want all 3!
I feel it's best to share and cut costs so basically we are looking for 2 people for each day (welcome to more days if you want).

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:33 am

As I sent on email but on here so we can all see and discuss
To recap dates are
26/27 April at Hop Farm-Weald of Kent Garden show £120 for 2 days (I can't attend-in Monte Carlo!!!)
24/25/26 May-Detling Kent Garden show £220 (I can't do 24 May as already booked)
6/7 Sept Autumn Garden Show £130
As I said prices seem alot more reasonable if shared.
I have also booked to do Rare breeds Centre on june 28/29. If you fancy sharing a day or buying a day off me to run yourself with a recruit let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2