The Book Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP - MUSEUM OF KENT LIFE EVENT 29/30TH NOVEMBER

Go down

HELP - MUSEUM OF KENT LIFE EVENT 29/30TH NOVEMBER Empty Re: HELP - MUSEUM OF KENT LIFE EVENT 29/30TH NOVEMBER

Post  Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:29 am

Hi Deana,
Thats ok any time I can help.
Hope you have a good weekend. Very Happy
Regards
Caz. xx

Back to top Go down

HELP - MUSEUM OF KENT LIFE EVENT 29/30TH NOVEMBER Empty Re: HELP - MUSEUM OF KENT LIFE EVENT 29/30TH NOVEMBER

Post  Deana Godmon Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:09 pm

Thanks Caroline but all sorted now. Have managed to solve the problem one way and another and all systems are go!

thanks for your help over the last couple of weeks though. hope the events have proved worthwile

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

HELP - MUSEUM OF KENT LIFE EVENT 29/30TH NOVEMBER Empty MUSEUM OF KENT LIFE EVENT 29/30TH NOVEMBER

Post  Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:56 pm

Hi Deana,
What time is it on the saturday as I have an event in the morning Saturday but am free Sunday if you still need help.
Regards
Caroline. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

HELP - MUSEUM OF KENT LIFE EVENT 29/30TH NOVEMBER Empty HELP - MUSEUM OF KENT LIFE EVENT 29/30TH NOVEMBER

Post  Deana Godmon Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:55 am

I have been contacted by the museum and the Usborne rep who had booked a table (not one of ours) has pulled out at the last minute.

It is a two day event in a barn (cold but dry) and the entrance for the public is free (parking fee £3 per car). They would like us to set up on friday, if possible. This is a new departure for them (they usually close for the whole of winter) and they are subseqeuntly do quite a bit of advertising.

I am going to the fair myself with G G Racing - my other business - but will be there for the weekend and could help set up on friday if needed.

If anyone can help - either for the whole thing or for slots then please get in touch asap as I must let kirsty have an answer in the next 24 hours.

Table is free by the way!

deana

Deana Godmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down